My 1st Thread - BSG Rank Pins I made

allupo

So I’ve been hanging around the site for a while – just recently as a member and as a lurker for even longer. I’ve been thoroughly impressed with the talent and creativity of the members here and thought I would show off some of my own creations.

Clearly I am more of a designer than a builder but here are a few of the replica BSG rank pins I made a few years ago. They were available for purchase on the ASAP boards for a while but unfortunately they have long been sold out.

I have a few other replica props and costumes which I will try to photograph and upload at a later date but 90% of my collection is toys, comic statues, and superhero related art most of which is still in storage.

I’ve been thinking of what I can do to contribute to the community here and while I’ve had a few thoughts, I still need to wait until my “New Member” waiting period is over before I can take action. So until then – enjoy!

ADMIRAL_1B_small.jpg

COMMANDER_1B_small.jpg
COLONEL_1b_small.jpg
COMMANDER_sideview.jpg

LTCOLONEL_2c_small.jpg
WARRANTOFFICER_2c_small.jpg

NCOset1.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back