My 1St Ever Mold And Cast, Dread Ring

ha! really nice dread rings man! strong work. looks like you are makiing good molds too.

thanks xdmray, people like you are my inspiration, theres too many things to learn yet, but i guess i will learn later , i have to go step by step, but i like doing dread rings, LOL :), thanks for all the comments guys

cool, the mask mixed with an awesome paint up, biohunters dreads, your dread rings and to top it off - this is gonna look fantastic. With this thread to the end bud

thanks, im waiting on some liquitex paints that i ordered from ebay, also waiting on the prosthetic adhesive and the liquitex sealer, and i have some spinal dread rings and alien tail tips from uratz, and 6 facehugger dreads, lets see what i come up with :)

theese are my last ones , and my last update for this thread, next up ill make a thread on the mask section:

on to the pics, there are like 120 dread rings here:
IMG_1592.jpg

washing them to proceed to paint
i made theese myself too:
IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

took ideas of the p2 beads
IMG_1599.jpg

i almost ran out of all my resin doing theese, plus i want to try the smooth on produtcs, but again bad luck struck, they dont ship to po box adress, :(, when i finish my mask, maybe ill post some for sale, but i want to get my hands on some smooth on products

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back