my 1 predator custom figure

emanuel115

hello
I had a thinking of making a figure but as I have not experiment and a got a bit difficult. I leave here a picture of the figure. it still not ready yet I want a few more things in the figure.But can also give ideas or give opinion
sorry for my bad english

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice set of accessories you got there bro, you can do a bone armor theme on this one since the weapon is made of bone anyway. That's just me though. You can do a lot of themes owith Predators so you should feel free to add up stuff, your style. ;)

Raiyuri_works my god I'm a big fan of your work especially your paintings in the figures. Do you think you could say any ideas for the bio I have no idea and did not want use the idea of ​​the mike.

Hey thanks! When you said mike you mean Mike Loh = Uratz? Well you do not really have to copy Uratz' design, his bone hunter bio rocks though. Hehe.

For the bio, its pretty much up to you if you're going with the bone feel with the whole armor or maintain the metal looking bio and have skull shoulder armors and other stuff. Again you can experiment with the look that you want, you can make a sketch first before you proceed with sculpting.

I myself will go back doing sketches cause some of my previous and current customs are inspired on existing costumes/figures and I'd like to do personal design again soon. ;)

I'm also thinking of it brings its wings for trophies and scars on his head I'll start doing more things for my predator. I hope he will result. And I'm also waiting for more from your work

I would like to see more photographs of what you are working on. ;)

It's so good to have as many customizers of figures on here as we do, and it's always good to see new customizers throw in their work too.

Good times.

It's already looking good from what I can see, just take your time till you get what your aiming for. Good luck! ;)

Now I have no more progress figure but I to buy a dinosaur and use an idea that I think will like it. on the bio and I found one I was thinking of doing with pep and then by something that was hard "paper"
sorry for the bad english

you are 110% correct is Bender18's concept i love his work half of my ideas come from his work.
I'll try my best
thx :D ;)
Hahahha! Some of my Warlord Predator's Armors came from his concept..
But I mixed some of it so it didnt turned out really like Bender18's..
Good Luck with your project bro! B)

Copy all but a little boring. Today I had 2 idea will not know which one to use so I want to ask what they think best.

if they see the third picture will see why I did not get on very well the bone in the wrist blade ;) B) :D

To see better my 2 idea i put a movie here:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K4H6DK4M

It I hope you like my idea....

thanks for the support. :cry:

This is im the predator
version 1 :
version 2 :

Nice sculpting but its too bulky to be place on the arm. I think it would work better if you put it in the shoulders like an armor, or make it part of the bio, but thats just me. You do as you see fit. =)

Right so but if you see the photo 3 you will see a little square when I start making this part molds will disappear. say one thing do you know anyone who can do a bio for a figure of 7 incl???the image here in this post

hi emanuel nice figure work, sorry i could not do you a bio in 7 inch, (talked to you on ebay) if you give me an idea of what you need it to look like i will take a look..........gb

hello this figure to get well, i enjoying making,The worse is the details B) . So my idea will be the bio that you can see in this topic I wanted to changed the part of the "eyes" put like a like the bio of predator the rest the same as the image ! :D

If you have interest please send figure and the price of transport
thx a lot! ;)

Right so but if you see the photo 3 you will see a little square when I start making this part molds will disappear. say one thing do you know anyone who can do a bio for a figure of 7 incl???the image here in this post
Right i see what you mean. I know raiyuri_works will do some commission, he's really good. You can try and ask him and see if he's up to it. B)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back