My 1/6 Scale Marty and Doc "Back to the Future"

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys just wanted to show you all my 1/6 scale custom Marty Mcfly and Doc Brown ;-).I'm really happy and fortunate to be able to own these cool custom pieces they were no cheap lol.Marty was done by a Sideshow Freak forum member "Rainman" and Doc was done by anothe aideshow member who's name is "Dan Chung".The level of accuracy and attention to detail is simply AMAZING.Here are a few Pics

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk%2021363063873_384215.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk%2021363063873_384215.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 842
That's the Doc that was up on eBay recently, wasn't it? Expensive, but totally worth every penny for the attention to detail, not just in the figures, but the accessories too.

So how about a 1/6 scale Delorean to go with it? :love

I hate you Mike.. I mean, awesome, just pure awesomeness.. Though, you really need to get someone to fix the hairline.. Very jealous.. Now, where's Einstein??

I really hope they do a 1/6 delorean that would be awesome.My only gripe is the hairline beechy but I guess it can't all be perfect considering its real hair.I might run a very fine tip white paint pen to color the dark area.Im sure Einstein will be done in the future also that would be pretty cool.Thanks for the compliments I'm very excited about the set up :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back