Museum Replicas officially licensed replicas - Mjolnir and a Cap America shield!

I agree that Museum Replicas leaves a lot to be desired, but when it came to the first Ironman movie, I feel they knocked the Arc Reactor out of the park with a reasonable price mark. Being the pessimist that I am, I have a feeling that at least one of the two pieces will do really well.

...or maybe i'm just getting soft in my old age. :lol

You're getting soft. :lol

I'd rather have a more expensive, near screen-accurate piece than a cheaper inaccurate one. I REALLY hope Museum Replicas doesn't blow their chance to make two amazing products...

The folks at Museum Replicas know this thread exists. I was told that they would post updates at their blog. I havent seen many updates however. Im going to guess that people will get tired of waiting and buy from other prop makers instead.

The folks at Museum Replicas know this thread exists. I was told that they would post updates at their blog. I havent seen many updates however. Im going to guess that people will get tired of waiting and buy from other prop makers instead.

That's exactly why im buying from a prop maker

Bored of waiting on MR

Looks like utter poopy.

attachment.php

Silver glitter paint on the shield is a nice touch though. :)

Nick

Last edited:
I'm afraid it's true.

photo1.jpg

Ugh!!!

I think I just threw up in my own mouth!

That shield is terrible, there are sone brilliant prop makers on here who have put that to shame without even trying

And that hammer? The disguise Halloween prop is s million times better

The handle is too fat

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back