Murdoch's 2015 Mar-May contest entry?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Murdoch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y396/gamurdoch/Mobile Uploads/20150321_190138_zpsup5dm8vu.jpg
Bought a block, which I had looked at for days trying to figure out what to make.

Then it came to me.

I thought that I would give this a go.
Slow and crude Murdoch, my attack will be no better than that of a clumsy child.
Which reminds me. I do have experience in this, oh yeah this will be a piece of cake.
All those years kindergarten, hogging the play doh are finally going to pay off...GM

My attempt at the wire.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cadeus

Sr Member
very ambitious. I can't wait to see what you do with him. I always loved Golum... poor miserable wretch that he is. :)

Murdoch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah well I'm very excited to give it a go. No real experience at this, don't expect to win. But I need the experience, and by entering this contest I will be motivated to finish. By finishing the project I guess that will make me a winner in a different way...GM