"Mummy" Canopic Jars?

SgtFang

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
About 3 years ago and a bit, I got a lion head canopic jar from someone and was eventually going to get the rest, but never got around to it. I think his name was "Lonnie" but I'm not sure if it's the same one here. :confused

"Lonnie w/ the Mummy Jars", if you're reading, shoot me a PM. (or anyone else with a set) :)

Thanks.

-Sarge

<div class='quotetop'>(SgtFang @ Jun 28 2006, 04:28 PM) [snapback]1270310[/snapback]</div>
About 3 years ago and a bit, I got a lion head canopic jar from someone and was eventually going to get the rest, but never got around to it. I think his name was "Lonnie" but I'm not sure if it's the same one here. :confused

"Lonnie w/ the Mummy Jars", if you're reading, shoot me a PM. (or anyone else with a set) :)

Thanks.

-Sarge
[/b]

Yeah, I got one of his jars... what a clean cast. I do not remember what his SN was, but I thought he was a TK... dont know if that helps.

-Bryan

Mmm...so these weren't the licenced replica Lion head jars? I seem to remember they were the only ones put out as a collectable by the studio. I would be interested in some myself. There is nothing out there that I have seen that remotely resembles the screen used ones...yet...

Regards
TAZ

<div class='quotetop'>(TazVader @ Jun 28 2006, 08:53 PM) [snapback]1270362[/snapback]</div>
There is nothing out there that I have seen that remotely resembles the screen used ones...yet...

Regards
TAZ
[/b]
You have now...

ECRightMiddle.jpg

WoW.. I was not touting superior knowledge when I said I hadn't seen any b4...just that I was unlucky...until now LOL

Those are amazing mate:) Where can we all get some? Did you make them? Give us the lowdown...please...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pic:)

In Admiration
TAZ

<div class='quotetop'>(TazVader @ Jun 29 2006, 02:21 AM) [snapback]1270525[/snapback]</div>
WoW.. I was not touting superior knowledge when I said I hadn't seen any b4...just that I was unlucky...until now LOL

Those are amazing mate:) Where can we all get some? Did you make them? Give us the lowdown...please...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pic:)

In Admiration
TAZ
[/b]

I forwarded notification of this thread to the source - I sincerely doubt these are still available as it was an extremely limited run at the time. It will probably easier to make an offer that can't be refused to one of the other recipients if they wish to pipe up. Mine are not for sale; just wanted to share the pic and show what had been done in the past.

Thanks for the kind words... ::smile::

I made the sets from my extensive collection of original material from the film and I still have the molds.

If you would like to discuss them please feel free to e-mail me or pm me.

E-mail is lhale@h2creative.com

I will try to answer any questions about them but lately I have been in and out of town unitl after the 4th.

Here is a better promo pic of the set:

JarPromo1.jpg

Lonnie
TK570

You should see those in person - pics do NOT do them justice. There is no better castmaster than Lonnie (I have several of his products, though none of these jars).

Todd

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back