MR Falcon

Pauleysolo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone know, has there been any new info on this like release dates? When going up for sale?Approximate pricing?

They seemed pretty far along on the prototype so I would hope it would be soon.

I'm guessing around the same price as the new MR Enterprise...but maybe a little more.

I don't know where I'm going to put it...but it's a must have.

Oh man BRING IT ON. I can't wait for this. I've been talking about it around the wife for the last 8 months and I've subtly gone from talking about 'I wish I could get it' to 'WHEN I get it' and she hasn't called me on it yet. We'll see what happens when the preorder comes around but I'm hoping it's a foregone conclusion at this point that I'll be getting this bad boy.

<div class='quotetop'>(BladeMasterFemme @ Jun 24 2006, 04:26 AM) [snapback]1267101[/snapback]</div>
Maybe there will be an update at SDCC?
[/b]
OHHH ...there will be a big update to be sure..

I have a feeling the MR falcon paint prototype will make an appearance...perhaps my insight will serve me well. I will be there so- if it does I will take some Hi Res pictures

<div class='quotetop'>(nwjedidave @ Jun 24 2006, 12:37 PM) [snapback]1267349[/snapback]</div>
and lets not forget about the "Harrison Ford signed edition."

NWJEDI
dave

Not sure if I want Ford's autograph I have a few :p is there a price on the yet :rolleyes

aljf :confused

which is a guess .. heheheh
[/b]

Oh cool... A Harrison Ford signed edition... Maybe if Chewie can sign it with a print of his paw, that will complete it. I wonder if they have installment plans for this edition?

B

<div class='quotetop'>(aljf @ Jul 10 2006, 07:11 PM) [snapback]1278072[/snapback]</div>
Bump ???????
[/b]
here is a look see at it...see it in the background behind my custom sculpt Chewie and Han. :D You can see it all over the place after Comiccon later this month :thumbsup

[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/2_12.jpg[/image]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back