MR Boba Blaster ?/ Obi Wan Costume Question

Tom1971

Sr Member
This is way off financially but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me does the acrylic cover only come with the signature edition??? It seems to be shown in a lot of stock pictures but not in the real pics of the prop being sold.

Last edited:
While I'm at it, who makes a really good Obi Wan Costume?? Eventually I want to make a really good Obi costume based more on Ep IV but for young Obi. So Ewan type tunic and shirt , pants, etc and Alec type belt.

This is way off financially but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me does the acrylic cover only come with the signature edition??? It seems to be shown in a lot of stock pictures but not in the real pics of the prop being sold.

Both the LE and SE come with the acrylic cover.

Both the LE and SE come with the acrylic cover.

I asked Brian of Brian's toys about this and he said none of them had acrylic covers. I assume he ment the limited editions as I think at least the Sig ones had the cover.

There are several on Ebay that say they are mint and complete but no cover is shown or mentioned.????????????????????

Here is the LE in a Rebelscum member's collection:

3174_35071_image.jpg

The Link: The Rebelscum Registry - The Matrix

And a few SE's with covers seen here:
The Rebelscum Registry - The Matrix

Hope this clears it up.

I also bought an LE from Redford films and got the acrylic cover with the blaster.

I asked Brian of Brian's toys about this and he said none of them had acrylic covers. I assume he ment the limited editions as I think at least the Sig ones had the cover.

There are several on Ebay that say they are mint and complete but no cover is shown or mentioned.????????????????????

Unless Brianstoys got some damaged merchandise they all came with covers.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back