MR AT-AT article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must buy magazine. Must buy magazine.

Is it only available for order online or can I pick this up at Barnes & Noble?

Does it have a lot of text or is it more pictures-oriented?

Hector

Just got back from a trip to B&N during my lunch break.

No luck. I notice it's International and was published in October.

Where'd you get your copy, Moff?

Hector

Barnes and Noble... it was just set out this past week. I've been on the lookout.

Actually the ATAT article is last month's issue. This month features an article on the MR Snowspeeder. If it's not against any RPF rules, I will scan and post. Mods, let me know.

Sean

It seems sometimes those stores get different release dates or deliveries of foreign magazines.

Originally posted by AT-AT Luvah@Jan 6 2006, 02:46 PM

No luck.  I notice it's International and was published in October.

Hector
[snapback]1152408[/snapback]​

The magizine itself say's December 05 under the title.

I gotta go look tomorrow, I was at B&N last week and I didn't see this cover on the mag that was there.
So I'm sure it is here at ours now.
Lynn

The ATAT issue is Tamiya's December issue, while the January issue contains the article on the Snowspeeder. The months on the magazine are actually a month ahead of when they're distributed, meaning January's issue was sent out in December.

Sean

Since moffeaton just saw it in stores, let's wait a wee bit. I'd rather not step on their toes. :)

Originally posted by masterjedi322@Jan 6 2006, 11:55 PM
The ATAT issue is Tamiya's December issue, while the January issue contains the article on the Snowspeeder. The months on the magazine are actually a month ahead of when they're distributed, meaning January's issue was sent out in December.

Sean
[snapback]1152897[/snapback]​

I look at this mag every month, this issue hasn't been at our B&N yet.

Lynn

Well, since I dont live in the US, I guess I'll run to my Tamiya dealer tomorrow and see if they still have that issue.

Originally posted by AT-AT Luvah@Jan 6 2006, 07:46 PM
No luck.  I notice it's International and was published in October.

Hector
[snapback]1152408[/snapback]​

Yup, great article, great magazine. They had a good FSM Slave 1 build several months ago as well.

That's an old issue, super cool article non the less. I have to say that I was kind of surprised when I first saw it. Tamiya magazine actually used one of my pics (a size comperision I did for the this board) in the article. Surprising but very flattering. :)

If you're interested in the AT-AT you should definatly pic it up.

Steve.

Originally posted by Treadwell@Jan 7 2006, 04:08 AM
Since moffeaton just saw it in stores, let's wait a wee bit. I'd rather not step on their toes. :)
[snapback]1152991[/snapback]​

Yeah, this definatly just came out, this cover wasn't here last week when I looked at B&N.
Great mag..

Looking forward to next months mag with the MR snowpeeder also...

Lynn

Ok, good news and bad news. I have visited my tamiya dealer and luckily they still got the December 2005 issue which has the MR AT-AT article.

Bad news is that someone need to host this and post it here since Wackychimp can only host up to 75k.. It's going to be a 6 pages scan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back