Movie F/X

darthinwah

This is old news to all you RPFers but for newbies, you need to know this.

I posted on another thread but figured this is important enough that it doesn't affect anyone else...

Whatever you do - DO NOT BUY from MOVIE-F/X..... Don't even entertain the idea by emailing this guy. He is not only a pc of $%$t but a liar too.

Do not make the same mistake I did. I purchased a kit from this guy Guidon Messika - he said he at armor in his house ready to ship...

Fast forward to over one year later, countless emails - still no product. this guy is a joke. He several times, told me that the item was shipped....Of course I received nothing. I went as far as saying, give me a tracking number - Of course, he sent a bogus number.

Then I told this idiot to just refund my money. that never happened.

After of over a year and lots of frustation, I got a full refund, thankfully from my credit card.

If there is anything I could do to prevent others from having the same fate, I will do it here. DO NOT BUY from Movie-F/X - DO NOT BUY from Guidon Messika.

His site should be taken off.

If you need proof of this guys's insolence, let me know. I have saved every e-mail, lie and excuse from this Schmuck...

you should go all... TK lookin for droids on a moisture farm homestead on his AR$E.

in full kevlar coated TK getup. that should show him...

when he comes out of his shop screaming rithing in pain and on fire...

other con artist prop makers will get the picture that you arent going to stand for it...

now go buy some AP TK armor and chill. happy hollidays. :cheers

I have been trying to get a helmet kit from him for a year and half. I have had a member of the German garrison talk to him, but he told him the helmet was shipped. That was a couple of months ago. Not a person you should give your hard earned money to.

Charlie C TK709

Originally posted by cookiemongoloid@Dec 21 2005, 06:52 PM
What's his website?  I am interested.
[snapback]1141021[/snapback]​

I hope you're interested in getting ripped off. :lol Because, it seems unless you can physically go get it from him, that you don't get it. Ever. :cry

Originally posted by tekmage3000+Dec 25 2005, 10:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tekmage3000 @ Dec 25 2005, 10:26 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-TK-607
@Dec 22 2005, 11:31 AM
try

http://www.movie-fx.de

This is his site, but it's down atm.

Cheers,
Joerg
[snapback]1141341[/snapback]​

I used to get mine at the B&N and move them to the front of the pile so people could see them. I really liked that DVD mag.
[snapback]1143781[/snapback]​
[/b]

Actually - the magazive site is :
http://moviefxmag.com/

It's still up.

David

When I first read this thread, I thought it was from a friend of mine.
she had almost the exact same experience :eek

I can say as well avoid this guy. She has reams of emails she ended up sending to her CC company to ge the refund.

try

http://www.movie-fx.de

This is his site, but it's down atm.

Cheers,
Joerg
[snapback]1141341[/snapback]​

Hmm, concerning Movie-FX. If You hear the name just turn around and start running. There is a thread about Movie-FX in the German Garrison forum with about 20 pages and some peaple waiting for their stuff for years right now. Well, others got their stuff quite fast, but I wouldn´t take the risk (and I do live in Germany :) )

Domenik

@Lello999,

sorry Domenik egal was Du gehört hast oder auch nicht, oder was in der GG wieder mal so alles über Guidon erzählt wird hast Du schon selber etwas von Ihm bekommen und warten müssen? Wenn nicht solltest Du besser kein Urteil darüber hier Posten. Es ist leider auch sehr viel heiße Luft dabei was so alles geposted wird und es gibt auch Leute die mit der Qualität und dem Lieferservice von Guidon zufrieden sind.

O.k. sorry to hijack that tread now but I also think it´s time to let you guys know some other points.
There are also a lot of people in germany who get Stormtrooper suits or other parts from Movie-FX and liked what they got and also did not wait long for there parts. Also I think there are some problems that Guidon Messika had now that are based not on his foult. I could not tell all the points now only one point that I think is very important and that point goes to Mr. Jeremy A. Smith. This person gots a lot of Stormtrooper suits from Guidon and did not pay till now that Guidon gets very big money problems here in germany. This is not the only problem that Guidon has had with some of his customers but I think that´s also a point that has to be said why he get´s into some troubles.

I know Guidon for a long time and what I like to do now is try to help you all here and also Guidon in this situation.

All presons that still gets some parts from Guidon please contact me at GKo1040480@aol.com with complete adress and the parts you have to get from Guidon and I will see that all parts are get out in the next weeks as fast as I can do that. That´s only a help for you out there and also Guidon I would like to do.

Greetings Guido :)

Guido,

sounds like you live in Germany so you do not have these problems.

Give me a break about Guidon's problems. He is a jerk. Waiting over a year for something is a joke especially if he emails back saying he has sent it. He even sent me a fake tracking number. You know I still haven't received anything. I have been waiting since March of 2004.

If anybody wants proof of this, PM me. I have saved all of the emails that he sent. A year of email replies stating he sent something he hasn't can get old....Fast.

Bottom line - Don't buy from Guidon or Movie/FX unless you like pain and suffering. Don't do it.

Originally posted by TK-4140@Dec 29 2005, 12:52 PM
@Lello999,

sorry Domenik egal was Du gehört hast oder auch nicht, oder was in der GG wieder mal so alles über Guidon erzählt wird hast Du schon selber etwas von Ihm bekommen und warten müssen? Wenn nicht solltest Du besser kein Urteil darüber hier Posten. Es ist leider auch sehr viel heiße Luft dabei was so alles geposted wird und es gibt auch Leute die mit der Qualität und dem Lieferservice von Guidon zufrieden sind.

O.k. sorry to hijack that tread now but I also think it´s time to let you guys know some other points.
There are also a lot of people in germany who get Stormtrooper suits or other parts from Movie-FX and liked what they got and also did not wait long for there parts. Also I think there are some problems that Guidon Messika had now that are based not on his foult. I could not tell all the points now only one point that I think is very important and that point goes to Mr. Jeremy A. Smith. This person gots a lot of Stormtrooper suits from Guidon and did not pay till now that Guidon gets very big money problems here in germany. This is not the only problem that Guidon has had with some of his customers but I think that´s also a point that has to be said why he get´s into some troubles.

I know Guidon for a long time and what I like to do now is try to help you all here and also Guidon in this situation.

All presons that still gets some parts from Guidon please contact me at GKo1040480@aol.com with complete adress and the parts you have to get from Guidon and I will see that all parts are get out in the next weeks as fast as I can do that. That´s only a help for you out there and also Guidon I would like to do.

Greetings Guido :)
[snapback]1146072[/snapback]​

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back