Motorized Kenobi Saber

starwarsfanatic

Does anyone make a motorized Kenobi saber? The type that would spin a wood dowel with reflective tape. I'm sure I saw a video somewhere, but now I can't find it.

Thanks man! Really appreciate it, been working on it since 2015. Just finished a all metal chassis for it to try and simulate the weight

I have limited run now in the works, just need the machine shop to finish the velocity joints and it will start production

I would love to put this spinning motor system in my SH V2 if possible!

Adjustments.jpg

Alittle tease

I need to learn how to use the ring light better.. I film in my basement apartment and only have a window in the hallway.. so my lighting sucks.. on top of that I replaced all my ceiling lights with dimmable high output LEDs.. was beautiful.. but there was so much RF interference all I got was snow on my tv.. now I’m stuck with these little rinky dink ones until I find something that won’t interfere with my WiFi or tv..

Over the past year I decided I really had lost my burning desire to own a replica saber, SW seems to have lost some luster for me, then.......OMFG!!!!
OT magic, before my very eyes! Thanks bro you just rekindled something I thought was gone. :cool: (y)
Cool AF!
Never know what you'll stumble across browsing the props.

I need to learn how to use the ring light better.. I film in my basement apartment and only have a window in the hallway.. so my lighting sucks.. on top of that I replaced all my ceiling lights with dimmable high output LEDs.. was beautiful.. but there was so much RF interference all I got was snow on my tv.. now I’m stuck with these little rinky dink ones until I find something that won’t interfere with my WiFi or tv..

I'd be interested in getting in on that run. It's a gorgeous saber and I’d love to add to my collection.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back