Motorized Kenobi Saber

starwarsfanatic

Does anyone make a motorized Kenobi saber? The type that would spin a wood dowel with reflective tape. I'm sure I saw a video somewhere, but now I can't find it.

Thanks man! Really appreciate it, been working on it since 2015. Just finished a all metal chassis for it to try and simulate the weight

I have limited run now in the works, just need the machine shop to finish the velocity joints and it will start production

I would love to put this spinning motor system in my SH V2 if possible!

Adjustments.jpg

Alittle tease

I need to learn how to use the ring light better.. I film in my basement apartment and only have a window in the hallway.. so my lighting sucks.. on top of that I replaced all my ceiling lights with dimmable high output LEDs.. was beautiful.. but there was so much RF interference all I got was snow on my tv.. now I’m stuck with these little rinky dink ones until I find something that won’t interfere with my WiFi or tv..

Over the past year I decided I really had lost my burning desire to own a replica saber, SW seems to have lost some luster for me, then.......OMFG!!!!
OT magic, before my very eyes! Thanks bro you just rekindled something I thought was gone. :cool: (y)
Cool AF!
Never know what you'll stumble across browsing the props.

I need to learn how to use the ring light better.. I film in my basement apartment and only have a window in the hallway.. so my lighting sucks.. on top of that I replaced all my ceiling lights with dimmable high output LEDs.. was beautiful.. but there was so much RF interference all I got was snow on my tv.. now I’m stuck with these little rinky dink ones until I find something that won’t interfere with my WiFi or tv..

I'd be interested in getting in on that run. It's a gorgeous saber and I’d love to add to my collection.

Back