Mothman Prophecies

Imperialknight

I have been searching for over a year for this 6x9 Spiral Drawing Book or could be a Journal. The Cover looks like a light Burgundy colour, and the Spirals are Black. I have checked every Office supply Store and Art Supply stores in Florida where I live and came up with nothing even close. I am hoping since we have so many artists on this forum someone can give me a little glitter of hope, somewhere across the Globe. The MK I will have to replicate myself, I am just looking for a plain Burgundy drawing Book 6x9 in size 1" thick with Black Spirals. Any Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
300x240.jpg

Thanks wackychimp for hosting
These are a few of the items I already replicated from the Movie, I just need the Book so I can start doing the real fun art work.
500x360.jpg

Someone must have seen a Spiral like this while trodding through an art store somewhere across the Globe, Russia, Australia, UK. No one, I just need one Book to finish this up for my collection. These Bloody Images of the Mothman are stuck in my head and I have to get them down on Paper. Any help, please. Thanks in advance.

Here is mine:

[image]http://www.restrainingbolt.com/otherprops/pics/mothman/tmp-cover.jpg[/image]

Mine was created by Antrock. Like I told ImperilaKnight, I have no idea where he got the notebooks. I wish I did. :(

Originally posted by rigormortis@Mar 24 2006, 05:51 PM
I'd swear that I've seen them in the Barnes & Noble stores...
[snapback]1212457[/snapback]​
I have checked every Barnes & Noble stores in Palm Beach where I live and no luck. That was a few months ago. I will check again this weekend. Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by adamata@Mar 24 2006, 05:56 PM
Here is mine:

[image]http://www.restrainingbolt.com/otherprops/pics/mothman/tmp-cover.jpg[/image]

Mine was created by Antrock.  Like I told ImperilaKnight, I have no idea where he got the notebooks.  I wish I did.  :(
[snapback]1212461[/snapback]​
Tony, thanks for all the info you provided for me. Wish Antrock was still around I could ask him. Thanks

Originally posted by Gigatron@Mar 24 2006, 06:09 PM
IS this close enough or still too far off?

http://www.jerrysartarama.com/art-supply/c...s/0067996000000

I'll keep looking for something closer in the meantime.

-Fred
[snapback]1212478[/snapback]​
Fred, very close. But the text on the bottom right of the cover, the Tie Ribbon and the Webbing by the Spirals throws it off. Man. but the color, size and Spirals are correct. So close but still no Cigar. Thanks for looking.

I worked with Tony on his mothman diary project, and i know that his diary was completely custom printed and bound at a local printshop where he lived at the time. and i dont know if it helps or not, but i should still have the photoshop files at home that i made for the all the extra stuff that goes with it.

-Jeff

Originally posted by darcjedi@Mar 24 2006, 08:44 PM
I worked with Tony on his mothman diary project, and i know that his diary was completely custom printed and bound at a local printshop where he lived at the time.  and i dont know if it helps or not, but i should still have the photoshop files at home that i made for the all the extra stuff that goes with it.

-Jeff
[snapback]1212583[/snapback]​
Jeff, thats great info. Now I know why I cant find this particular Spiral Book. Looks like I will have to pay a visit to a local Print shop also to try and get these spirals made up. I already started doing all the extra items from the movie its mainly the Book I amlooking for, but definately would'nt mind checking out what you and Antrock came up with. I will send you a PM. Thanks for the help.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back