Good Omens - Agnes Nutter's prophecies's font

Abstrakt

Hello everyone, I'm currently making both for fun and for some friends some props from the Amazon adaptation of Good Omens, and one of them is the small fragment of prophecie that Aziraphale catches from the burned book in episode 6, "the last prophecie" as he calles it; to give them away at some cons. The problem, sadly, is that I couldn't find a font that matches the one of the screen-used props as they were displayed at the pop up store (Big thanks to Krats for the picture btw) does anyone have a lead ?
Prophécie 5004 unique.jpg

a438980

Tried a few font finding sites, but no luck. Let use know what you find?
Hope this screenshot helps a little...
74E9DE9E-75CB-44DD-82BA-FF4D2A28C424.jpeg

CT1138

Sr Member
I think it's funny that all these prophecies are meant to be hand-written, yet this is clearly typeface.

breen2057

Sr Member
I think it's funny that all these prophecies are meant to be hand-written, yet this is clearly typeface.
It is meant to be a advanced writers copy of the book sent to Agnes Nutter by the publisher of the book before the rest of the copy's got destroyed in a fire. this is mentioned in the show.

Abstrakt

While digging around I stumbled across this Imgur post apparently made by the person behind some of the fonts used by the design team , they linked it to their site, and the closest font I found was the Inigo Font Sample for Inigo but at 50 bucks the pack where it's included, I can't find it worth it for just one font.

LordFisch

While digging around I stumbled across this Imgur post apparently made by the person behind some of the fonts used by the design team , they linked it to their site, and the closest font I found was the Inigo Font Sample for Inigo but at 50 bucks the pack where it's included, I can't find it worth it for just one font.
If you only use the font for yourself without any commercial use, you could download it from the trial page:
https://www.waldenfont.com/ft/inigo.ttf

Note: This trial version does not include umlauts and other language specific characters.

a438980

It's certainly the closest match out of the options they have. Just for comparison though, since some of the flair is absent from the Inigo font, here's a comparison of the font versus the prop:
Prophecy Font Comparisons.png

My favorite characters have also been the hardest to find exact matches for: "5004" and the "t" in the second line.

Abstrakt

It's certainly the closest match out of the options they have. Just for comparison though, since some of the flair is absent from the Inigo font, here's a comparison of the font versus the prop: View attachment 1045715

My favorite characters have also been the hardest to find exact matches for: "5004" and the "t" in the second line.
The small details like this (and the added line by the font on the "y") I think can "easely" be altered in Photoshop, it might just be highly time-consuming.