More Galileo Goodness

Greetings, Don:

Best wishes for the success of your new blog. It will be nice to see pics down the road of those beautiful Star Trek feature film maroons and other costumes in your collection.

You must admit, it is slightly humorous / ironic that your inaugural post features some photos of an item now owned in part by Alec Peters, someone you have a less than cordial relationship with.

Very Kind Regards,
Gerald

Greetings, Don:
You must admit, it is slightly humorous / ironic that your inaugural post features some photos of an item now owned in part by Alec Peters, someone you have a less than cordial relationship with.
Gerald

Last I heard, the Galileo was owned by Adam S. and ONLY Adam. I took these shots at his behest, not for someone who wants to bask in someone else's glory.

Regardless of ownership, it was a thrill to be with the old girl and take the tour. I'm happy to share the experience in some small way.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back