Mommy and Me Spidey Cosplay?

nachomama90

Ok so my little girl(4 years old) is going to her first Comic Con, well, Expo this year and she wants to be Spiderman. Actually she really wants to be Symbiote. I was going to be SpiderGwen but now I'm thinking that to make this really cute and sort of funny, I was considering being Spiderman and adding some black paint to parts of it to make it look like I got infected while my daughter clings to me dressed as Symbiote. The question I have as I am still a somewhat new cosplayer is this. If I used a Far From Home style suit and did this, would it be weird? I know you are only limited by your imagination in Cosplay but could I basically wear any Spidey suit and make it work since no matter what, he is still Spiderman? Any links to suits that would work would be very helpful. I cannot afford more than 25-30 bucks on a suit and I am not looking to win any cosplay contests but I do want us to stand out a bit. Thanks in advance! O, here is a link to the suit I really wanted to get. eBay

Personally I think going with something other than the FFH suit (non-black) will make the symbiote accents pop more. With your budget you might be better off rolling the dice with something like Wish. I've seen some of the older-style suits show up there for a fairly reasonable price, just might take a little longer to get to you. Never know what you'll find on Amazon either.

Personally I think going with something other than the FFH suit (non-black) will make the symbiote accents pop more. With your budget you might be better off rolling the dice with something like Wish. I've seen some of the older-style suits show up there for a fairly reasonable price, just might take a little longer to get to you. Never know what you'll find on Amazon either.
True, I did find an older(red and blue) suit for like 8 or 9 bucks on AliExpress. I almost still want to get the FFH suit anyways and just paint my face some. I dunno. So many choices ya know?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back