Moebius Pegasus -DONE-

Re: Moebius Pegasus

This is my finished Moebius Pegasus (Non Lit) Will be doing a lit one next. The last piece I needed to complete my fleet ,see the last 3 pic's. Tried to duplicate how it looked in the show to the best I could,thanks for looking.

Landing bay shots:

Fleet shots:

WOW!!! I am so jealous. I am green with envy right now. This is so awesome. I would love to have a display like that with all the ships of the fleet. In the next to last pic, just above the botanical ship, is that an Enterprise I see? Also in the same pic, what ship is that between the Pegasus and Galactica in the background? The ship from Firefly maybe?

WOW!!! I am so jealous. I am green with envy right now. This is so awesome. I would love to have a display like that with all the ships of the fleet. In the next to last pic, just above the botanical ship, is that an Enterprise I see? Also in the same pic, what ship is that between the Pegasus and Galactica in the background? The ship from Firefly maybe?
That would be Yes and Yes.

Awesome. When I heard this was coming out, I figured yours would be the first one we get to see built. You do not disappoint, sir.

This kit is due at my house today. I did the BSG formerly with acrylic paint before learning that Testors enamel paint is MUCH better for these type projects. I am curious to know what colors of paint you used. Did you use Testors or some other sort of enamel paint?

This kit is due at my house today. I did the BSG formerly with acrylic paint before learning that Testors enamel paint is MUCH better for these type projects. I am curious to know what colors of paint you used. Did you use Testors or some other sort of enamel paint?

I used a auto spray dye color called warm gray than a BLK shoe polish wash to start with.

Thanks guys the next one i do is going to be lit seeing what kind of lighting kits are coming out before i do anything so i know if i need to add to what i would like to do on the lighting.

Great looking Pegasus Cylon 75!!!!!:cool Your rag tag fleet looks awesome as well.:D I have seen your work before at Resin Illuminati.

I just got my Pegasus a couple days ago. I am going to get PE and a lighting kit and then my build will be underway. I plan on only building one Mercury Class Battlestar and it will be the Battlestar Raven BFC-002.

I'm just about finished with mine now. I used Testors Metallic Silver paint and washed it with black shoe polish. Although I got my polish on a lot heavier than you did I am still quite happy with how it turned out. I didn't take nearly as many pictures but here's a decent before-and-after:

Attachments

• IMG_0236.JPG
    IMG_0236.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0246.JPG
    IMG_0246.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0247.JPG
    IMG_0247.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 182
Looks like you didn't use a rag to wipe off the excess you still can tone it down if you want with a piece of very fine steel wool.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back