Question Mobile Access Issue

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tan Djarka

Sr Member
Maybe there's something I'm missing, but when I view the forum on my smart phone, only the first page of any thread is available. There seems to be no way to access the subsequent pages.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gimpdiggity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You don’t have this at the bottom of the page?

Tan Djarka

Sr Member
Okay, solved one problem... Apparently my old bookmarks don't work. Also, on my phone beside the "watched" button is "jump to new". It worked, but it's kind of annoying to have to enter the first page and then go to the last instead of accessing it directly. And thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.