MMPR green ranger help

bladud

Hey guys, i know this probably is not in the right area, please move it if it is not. any way im am looking to do a MMPR green ranger im not looking for anything spectacular. but im mainly looking for any tips or websites you guys could point me in for cheap helmets

Rangerboard.com is your best friend in this area. As for cheap helmets you are looking at around the 200 dollar range. That is unless you use the pepakura file that is floating around.

the green ranger helmet pep file is available from dung0beetle, look at printablearmory for his files :)

im also atm pepping the green ranger helmet, so if you need any advice on pepping it, message me :)

allright, if youre gonna do the pep helmet, the standard scale is 241 mm height

i built it this way, and its too small. i can fit my head in it, but its barely doable, and also it wont be able to close
i scaled it up to 261 mm, so 2 cm more, and will build it this way, that should probably do it

Plus, doing it yourself, I think would be more worthwhile. It's also a good way to make sure you get it to look like how you want to, as it appeared in DT (Dino Thunder), or as it originally appeared in MMPR.

I would say the best thing you can do if you want a decent good suit is go to Rangerboard and look up for Aniki. I got my Green Ranger suit from him. Pure awesome.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back