Mixing DC and Marvel characters Good or Bad Idea?

HyruleInfantry

Hi,
I recently came across the idea of mixing DC and Marvel characters of either similar skills or background. I thought that the mixing of Green Arrow and Hawkeye would work and call myself "The Green Hawk." Thinking of doing this as a cosplay would like to hear people's opinions.
Has anyone else ever thought of this or had a similar idea? If so please share.

You should check out the DC/Marvel crossover universe Amalgam Comics. They created a ton of mixed characters back in 1996 like wolverine/batman = dark claw, flash/ghost rider = speed demon, iron man/green lantern = iron lantern......on and on

I say do what makes you happy. Just be prepared for people not to know who/what you are and the potential for people looking at you like you've grown a second head when you explain. Most, I think, will think it's cool, but some seem to have issues wrapping their noggins around off-beat concepts.

I say do what makes you happy. Just be prepared for people not to know who/what you are and the potential for people looking at you like you've grown a second head when you explain. Most, I think, will think it's cool, but some seem to have issues wrapping their noggins around off-beat concepts.
Excellent point, the good thing is I am used to doing this with the exception of one of my costumes.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back