Minority Report Police Hovercraft

tgreco

Sr Member
I really want to scratch build a Minority Report hovercraft, but finding reference pics has been more then a pain. Anyone know where I could find photos?

I'm also looking for a good side shot of Pilot from farscape
I have the face finished, but I need to see exactly where his horns line up with where his ears are supposed to be

Thanks

t

mr1.jpg

All I could find.

-Mike

<div class='quotetop'>(Sith Sheriff Brody @ Oct 2 2006, 07:31 PM) [snapback]1330782[/snapback]</div>
mr1.jpg

All I could find.

-Mike
[/b]

It's about all I could find too

I contacted James Clyne, and asked if he had any reference (as he designed and all)
and he was prompt with reply, and graciously offered images, he never did send any along

(I'm sure he's a busy guy, and I didn't want to be a pest... so unless I can find some really
solid, and fully rendered views, it's kind of a dead in the water project.... though Minority Report
is still one of those movies I watch over and over again....

I continue hold out hope for a making of book, or art of... something that would really give some great images to work from

<div class='quotetop'>(tgreco @ Oct 3 2006, 02:22 AM) [snapback]1330930[/snapback]</div>
I continue hold out hope for a making of book, or art of... something that would really give some great images to work from
[/b]

I talked to a guy who did the earlier versions of the hovercraft. I asked him about a book and it doesn't look like it will ever happen. That would be an awesome book..

Go to http://www.haraldbelker.com then click "Portfolio - entertainment - MR-backgr.Veh"

There are some concept sketches of the Police craft and an Ambulance and a Fire version.

FB

never say never... it is steven spielburg, and there could be a book compiled with a bunch of movie production art...

nope

but I am almost done with my Ariel Ambulance
just got the landing gear and base to build, the rest is prmered, and may need just a little touch up sanding...

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back