Millenium Falcon Tools - ESB

Here's another tool folks. Long lever, polygonal shaft and a brass fitting up top with little knobs. Bottom has a skinnier shaft after another fitting.

fullsizeoutput_1f6e.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1f74.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1f7b.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1f82.jpeg

Holy crap, thank you! this is why I love having a big community, that would have taken me ages because I've never used one

going down this rabbit hole..

I've noticed some have the lever on the other end (tip end) and some have it near the knobs (hose end). Are these two different tools for different jobs?

Still no luck on that torch... still looking.

I absolutely see the dent puller or slide hammer now, it's the top half of the hydro spanner and the real metal one is over to the left of the hole Han sits in.

I'm hoping to get some opinions. I am 3D modelling the Hydro-spanner from the images here and some images from another thread. I have based my model on the Hydro-spanner from the Disney ride as someone shared great pictures! My question is how long does everyone think it is? I took the first picture in this post and used Han's hand as a guide so my guess is 4 palm widths. My palm is about 4 inches, so that would make it 16 inches long. Does that seem reasonable? Here's a picture of the Hydro-spanner I'm using as reference from the Disney ride. Opinions?

HydroSpanner.jpg

I found an older version of Chewie's torch. No ID, I haven't been able to find the brand, and thus the newer version they use on set. The dark spots on the knobs are set screws. This one doesn't have the brass ring fitting on the bottom, the smaller hose connector ends and the full length handle fillets

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 3.04.51 PM.pngs-l1600 (2).jpgs-l1600 (1).jpg

There is an adaptor between the exhaust valve and the GoNoGo Gauge. it's shiny and has a CONCAVE dish, pic not included I forgot - click for larger

1ESBTool1.jpg1ESBTool2.jpg1ESBTool3.jpg

Chewie's arc welder
1Chewie.jpg1Chewie2.jpg

Falcon tools
1FalconTools.jpg1falcontools2.jpg1falcontools3.jpg1falcontools4.jpg1ESBTorch.jpg

R2/Leia Arc Welder
1ESBArcWeld3.jpg

1ESBWelder.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back