Mile High THOR project (Updated helmet progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mile High THOR project (Mjolnir finished, pics added pg3)

got a couple pics here of the handle detailed. let me know what you guys think, feel free to leave comments or feedback
IMG00077-20110605-0530.jpg

IMG00076-20110605-0529.jpg

Could you please post your template for the handle design?

Re: Mile High THOR project (Mjolnir finished, pics added pg3)

Could you please post your template for the handle design?
If you look closely in the picture, I already did. The piece of paper
I used to cut out the design is posted in the background. I cant give exact measurements , due to i never measured the diameter of my handle, but i can tell you what i did. I drew the shape on to the hadle, traced it on to the paper, then evened out the lines with a ruler.

Here is an up close pic of the stencil i drew up. hope it helps.
IMAG0058.jpg

the shape fits together, interlocking with itself. like in the pic below.
IMAG0057.jpg

the one on the left is done in leather cut outs, and the one on the right is a resin copy of one i did with foam sheets, both with that stencil design. its pretty simple and easy, and had no problem sharing it, just reference where you learned it if you use it.

Thank you very much. This should help me a lot. Getting that pattern on the handle hasn't been easy!!! Thanks again

:thumbsup

now I'm more excited to see the finished product.

Well i will try not disappoint :)

let me know if you are going to sell any pulls
I actually started an interest thread in the junkyard about the helmet, but as far as the hammer goes by request only. can just send me a PM and i can tell you more.
Thank you very much. This should help me a lot. Getting that pattern on the handle hasn't been easy!!! Thanks again
No problem, glad to of helped. let me how it works out for you.

great work loving the helmet, can wait to see more pics of the hammer
I think that can be arranged... I'll post some pics of a finished one by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back