Michael Myers mask replica discussion

6FBA8183-04BD-46B6-9F69-96BE8CFE82C1.jpeg
6805FF30-7962-4F08-ACFD-E410FC62D123.jpeg

E476F5C6-6245-43E8-BCB8-6C9738A48DF2.jpeg

59EFD902-9E5E-4F22-8C9F-DF5C684FCB4B.jpeg

The Halloween Kills official trailer is out now!!! Finally the time we’ve been waiting for is finally here!! Since watching the trailer, I have decided to re-stuff the mask and tweak with the hair to make it look more like it’s on James Jude Courtney’s head rather then Nick Castle’s. Hopefully everyone enjoyed the trailer as much as I did, can’t wait for the next movie!!!

Attachments

• AC978718-D8E8-45FD-BBFD-203E62C86B1B.jpeg
    AC978718-D8E8-45FD-BBFD-203E62C86B1B.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 93
image.jpg
image.jpg
9AB905E8-1A2F-4197-80B9-B6BB8202CF94.jpeg
image.jpg
A84948AA-0F09-4571-82B9-50159C5798EA.jpeg

Oh boy, ok, it’s been a while, I know. But after Halloween, I had a sudden jolt in motivation to start being more active on the forum again.

So

Firstly I re-tweeked the hair on my H1 and it looks exceptionally better

Same for my 2018 which also looks exceptionally screen accurate now

I also am gonna mention I did find a Halloween VHS extended version for $3 at a thrift store which is an awesome price considering what they are going for online.

I’d love to see your thoughts and what you all have been up to this past Halloween season

I get the love of detail…but it can ruin the blankness of The Shape. Therin lies it’s power…
I can’t tell if your talking about my H1 and the shadowing or the kills mask. Regardless, I’m trying to improve both in anyway possible, thanks for reminding me of what it means to look like the shape.

I've just bought a cheap one on Ebay to do a overhaul on. As someone who has just recently watched all the Halloween movies it made me realise what an awesome mask this is. Expressionless, cold and downright evil.

Screenshot_20211107-173142_eBay.jpg

I know it's not going to be anywhere near accurate but when I receive it we will see what happens.

Lee

I've just bought a cheap one on Ebay to do a overhaul on. As someone who has just recently watched all the Halloween movies it made me realise what an awesome mask this is. Expressionless, cold and downright evil.

View attachment 1510412

I know it's not going to be anywhere near accurate but when I receive it we will see what happens.

Lee
Oddly enough I’ve seen people do good stuff with cheap masks like these. They don’t look half bad when they are done.

W
Oddly enough I’ve seen people do good stuff with cheap masks like these. They don’t look half bad when they are done.
Well thats exactly what the original mask was for HALLOWEEN, some rattlecan paints and some scissors and about 45 minutes later you got the iconic mask

Looking to get my first Michael mask. The offerings from Creepy Masks on Ebay seem like good offerings for rehauled masks. Anyone here have any experience with them? Are the same as Creepy as mentioned above?

Also, what do you display the mask on if not a foam head?

Looking to get my first Michael mask. The offerings from Creepy Masks on Ebay seem like good offerings for rehauled masks. Anyone here have any experience with them? Are the same as Creepy as mentioned above?

Also, what do you display the mask on if not a foam head?
So I recommend turning to social media. Specifically Instagram to a couple people I know of. You can reach out to Simon Brandolino on Insta or Jimmy Falco. They both take requests and they’ll rehaul a mask for you if you want. Not sure of how much they charge but you’ll have to contact them. Also, if you want a good H2 mask, consider going over to Cemetery Gate Productions and asking for a Warlock.

As much as I hated Halloween Kills, I thought they did a pretty good job of recreating the original mask in the flashback sequence. Would totally pick up one of those if Trick or Treat makes one -- assuming it fits. I have their H2 and it's a good size, but the H1 they came out with seems small.

Also, if you want a good H2 mask, consider going over to Cemetery Gate Productions and asking for a Warlock.

CT1138 a page ago says he's a known recaster and scammer. Best to avoid him.

Jay1138 I still think the best entry masks to start are probably ToTS. Hell, my favorite mask thus far is their Kirk that I've converted to an H1. A great higher-end mask that's fairly regularly available and affordable is a NightOwl's (Justin Marby) masks. He works/worked at ToTS and their Halloween (their H1's and Kirk specifically) masks are based off of his older sculpts.

IMG_5039.jpeg

IMG_5040.jpeg
IMG_5041.jpeg

The 2018 shape, 5 years later. Thought I’d make a post before I go off to collage. I probably won’t see this mask or my collection for a little while so here’s one last post of Jimmy Falco’s 2018 personal copy I aquired 3 years back, but the mask itself is older than that. Hope you all enjoy!

Then there is always this... from the man himself...

Me personally I have always liked Season Of The Witch the best.. it's the only JC Halloween movie that is actually about Halloween.

View attachment 1729343
I’ve watched that video of Tommy Lee Wallace over and over and maybe someday I’ll try and replicate that process for myself. Anyway, loved season of the witch, great collection!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back