Michael Clark Duncan has Heart attack - R.I.P. 9-3-2012

Re: Michael Clark Duncan has Heart attack

His roles in Planet of the Apes and Daredevil were some of the highlights of those movies.

RIP to a fine actor.

So sad, I always enjoyed seeing MCD in various roles. What a screen presence. RIP.

Re: R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan

rip michael. thanks for your john coffy. he was engaged to omarosa? now we know where his heart problems came from.

Very sad news, I loved his portrayal of the kingpin in Daredevil, he had a great presence, rest in peace

No matter how bad the show or the movie he always made it better.
Exactly what I was thinking, didn't matter how crappy whatever it was I was watching if he made an appearance at least you knew that scene was going to be good. RIP Big Man

Rest in peace, Mr. Duncan. I'll always remember you as John Coffey. :(

How freakin' sad. I was enjoying the "Finder". 54 is way too young to die these days. Rest in peace.

HOLY CRAP, I didn't see this coming.

Rest in peace, Mr. Duncan. I'll always remember you as John Coffey. :(
+1 for me. IMO, that film was his finest performance. That film gets me very emotional, due in no small part, to his work. He'll be missed.

RIP.

HOLY CRAP, I didn't see this coming.

+1 for me. IMO, that film was his finest performance. That film gets me very emotional, due in no small part, to his work. He'll be missed.

RIP.

Due SOLEY to his part IMO.

Loved his work. Gonna be a shame we wont see more of him in movies. I thought he did a really good Kingpin and what he did in Green Mile? Fugetaboutit. He'll be missed

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back