Done / Completed MiB

I'll regret it if I don't add this to my MIB armory so please add me to the list. Just please let me know a couple weeks out before you need the deposit, it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
I'll regret it if I don't add this to my MIB armory so please add me to the list. Just please let me know a couple weeks out before you need the deposit, it would be much appreciated.

I'm in the same boat.

Put me down. Wanna see this one happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I correct that the transparent tubes will be transparent pressure cast resin with the internal detail visible through the clear resin? Also, can the pewter frame be polished so as to get that MIB "chrome" look?

If yes to both, count me in for one!

I may be wrong but I believe they will be glass. And pewter polishes up super nice. Or you can paint them chrome :)

Am I correct that the transparent tubes will be transparent pressure cast resin with the internal detail visible through the clear resin? Also, can the pewter frame be polished so as to get that MIB "chrome" look?

If yes to both, count me in for one!

Hi
Am I properly on the list?

Yes, i'm keeping a proper list. I'll be getting this printed out shortly, once the frame is ready to mold i will be taking deposits.
this is a very high level prop that will take a considerable amount of time to create. The $499 will be an introductory offer. After this run is completed, i'll be charging much much more for these for anyone wanting one, so now is the best time to get in.

Using real glass for the tubes just puts it over the top ! How well does the pewter shine hold up after its been polished? There are some really good pictures of his prop in the gallery.

Last edited:
Using real glass for the tubes just puts it over the top ! How well does the pewter shine hold up after its been polished? There are some really good pictures of his prop in the gallery.

It will hold the shine well if it is clear coated to seal it. Otherwise it can oxidize and turn slightly flat.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back