Done / Completed MiB

brandomack

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just looked at the images...you sure those aren't just baby food jars?...:unsure
They were machined and laser engraved acrylic. They were also a pain in the ass to install the inner tube circuit as the acrylic was prone to breakage.

brandomack

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is everyone still interested in this?

I may still do this run after i finish the initial run of Blade Runner K blasters

Johnnyfl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This seems to be deader than a Dodo's great grand daddy.......................or is it?

Last edited:

brandomack

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
All in, my cost alone would be $5000. This covers modeling, printing, molding,
Casting, cleaning, polishing, painting and lighting. To make something like this feasable at a good price point, you really need to have over 30 people putting money down in order to make it happen.

At this point, there just isn’t enough interested for a full-scale production run.

That said, i would be willing to do a one-off, but at cost plus.

Johnnyfl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I understand, thanks for the heads up. So if you got 30 people committed to this could it be a go?(y)

Come on everybody show some luv for this bad boy!!!;)

Last edited:

brandomack

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This will probably not proceed at the current pricepoint. The molds alone would cost me thousands.

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If the price gets up a fair amount, I'm afraid I'm out. The current price tag is OK, but I can not afford to spend much more. So if the run would proceed at a higher price, please take me out of the INT list.

brandomack

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I wont be able to produce these without significantly more interest, so this interest run is now closed