MG 34 SANDTROOPER RIFLE

TK-2067

its a cheap way of having one of these rifles, anyone have one of these? what are they like? any thoughts. rod

Is that the vac kit from Cushman Paintball? From what I've been told, since it's vac formed a lot of detail is lost (which could be fixed by some added on styrene details); The plastic is .060 so maybe a wooden dowel run inside the full length and some expanding foam filler would be enough to make it sturdier...

If intricate detail is not a big deal to you, it might be the way to go, especially weightwise if you plan on trooping with it...

Originally posted by gunnerk19@Apr 18 2006, 03:08 AM
Is that the vac kit from Cushman Paintball? From what I've been told, since it's vac formed a lot of detail is lost (which could be fixed by some added on styrene details); The plastic is .060 so maybe a wooden dowel run inside the full length and some expanding foam filler would be enough to make it sturdier...

If intricate detail is not a big deal to you, it might be the way to go, especially weightwise if you plan on trooping with it...
[snapback]1228163[/snapback]​
YES it is a crushman paintball gun. anyone know someone selling one here on this board? maybe a good fan made , i might be interested in. i might just make one. any good tutorials around? thanks rod

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back