Done / Completed Metal fifth element ZF-1 upgrade kit for Jake's kit

I personally don't mind going through the website. Though you can probably see where it did complicate things. But if that's what you have to do for all the record keeping and financing that your Government requires, then that's what you have to do. And us crazy prop makers and fans, if we want your AWESOME parts, then we need to follow those steps to get them. ;P
People get disappointed about this stuff. But in the grand scheme of things, does it matter? So having some perspective on this is a good thing. If I don't get a kit, will I be disappointed? Definitely. But compare it to losing a loved one in an accident or from cancer... and it's really no big deal not getting a kit.
If everyone steps back, chills, and actually uses their brain to THINK, I'm sure they'll all recognize the incredible job you did here... not just the actual parts, but the research, setting things up (be it lathes or French-Gov-Compliant record keeping), the communication, and about a zillion other things we don't even realize you're doing. And if someone can't see that, then F-em, you didn't need them. :)
Hang in there and chin up!
thank you for your understanding.
What I can say for sure is that so far, 9 people from the list got exactly what they asked for or more and I will make sure that the next 7 people on the list also get the kits.
As it stands, it looks like I will have two unspoken for kits, so there is no issue of people not getting their kit, there is nothing to worry about there :)

thank you all, this project was a real passionate project for me and I hope that the people that will get one will be happy about it. once again, I always try to make people happy, I just forgot that you guys don't know me personally and can't assume by default that I'm trustworthy because, you don't know me! honestly sorry about that if anyone felt uneasy :)
cheers

Absolutely all good sir! You were clear on how ordering needed to happen, and if 9 people on the list got their kits, it sounds like it was a success to me! I'm with Generalurko ; I can be last in line..... as long as I get in on the run, I'm good!

Also eethan, no more apologies! You have nothing to apologize for! Brilliant work sir!

Looks amazing when built. Now you need to CnC those last remaining parts :) I'm sure you can find workshops that can do it for you if you send the cad files. And I hope you can do something about the main gun in the future

Looks amazing when built. Now you need to CnC those last remaining parts :) I'm sure you can find workshops that can do it for you if you send the cad files. And I hope you can do something about the main gun in the future
hey Oliver :)
I don't think I'll need to find a shop with a CNC for anything, I'll update the WIP thread when the time comes.
for the main barrel, I'll receive a deluxe kit from Jake soon, that is why it's not upgrated yet :)
cheers

Hey guys,
all paid orders on Sundays have been sent yesterday and this morning, you should have received your tracking number by mail, (possibly in your spams if you don't see it)
if you haven't received anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM.
All tracking numbers can be tracked directly on your local post website, no need to use the French post website for that :)
cheers

awesome!

hey guys, so yes, the first US packages are showing up today, pretty cool :)
I'll try my best to write some assembly tips soon with some photos, everything is pretty much straight forward but it's best if I can explain some details I guess :)

For the second part of the run, things are almost ready, I finally received the clippard parts, which is good as it's never sure with packages coming from the US with ebay's shipping program... So, I'm just finishing the last things and the kits will be ready either at the end of the week or next monday.
This time, I'll be contacting everyone by PM individually, confirming with you the parts you need and sending you by mail a pre-filled cart to pay on my website. This is to address some concerns that people might miss out or kits be sniped by someone not on the list and is the best way I found. I hope it will be ok for everyone, as always, don't hesitate to talk to me if you have any concerns.
I'll be checking with you when the kits are ready, but in case that's not already done, you can already make sure that your shipping address is set up on my website so things are ready for me to send you the invoice :)

cheers all :)

Hello guys,
just a heads up that I have updated the front page of this run with more up to date info instead of what was more related to the initial interest thread. I have also added all the website, payment, shipping information that I now realize I had forgotten a bit on that run. I am usually writing a bit too much and am aware of it, so I always try to shorten a bit my normally long messages, since this is now my... 7th run?! here, damn! I have been guilty of thinking that you guys knew me now and I simplified a bit too much my explaining, this is now fixed, sorry about that! it's a bit long of course but I hope it's clearer.
cheers :)

Hello guys,
good news, the second batch of kits is now finished :)
I'll be contacting by PM the persons from the list during the week end and until monday, one by one and in order, so it will take a bit of time, no worries, you'll get your message and your kit, there is one for everyone :)
cheers
DSC04775.JPG

I feel like a kid looking through the Sears Christmas catalog looking at these photos! haha. eethan , you may not get that reference, but trust me..... it's a good one. heehee

Are you going to sad to see the last of your babies go to their new homes? :confused:
oh no! I mean, it's always stressful to send them accros the world, but I do this job to bring cool stuff to people, so that's exciting as well :) I hope you guys will like the kits and that there will be a lot of really cool ZF-1 out there :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back