Men in Black 3- 2012 Standard Issue (CANCELED)

I totally forgot about how Studio Art & Technology deuced out on everyone until I stumbled upon EE that still has this on their website.

Another replica company that was a let down.

I totally forgot about how Studio Art & Technology deuced out on everyone until I stumbled upon EE that still has this on their website.

Another replica company that was a let down.
Yeah. This was a bummer to cancel. I would have liked to have had a set myself. The issue was the severe lack of interest in the film and the replicas. It did not make sense to continue manufacturing with such a poor level of excitement for the props.

Yeah. This was a bummer to cancel. I would have liked to have had a set myself. The issue was the severe lack of interest in the film and the replicas. It did not make sense to continue manufacturing with such a poor level of excitement for the props.
MIB 3 wasn't the best but I would have gotten the standard issue for sure. If anything to put with the FE MIB version.

I remember chatting with these guys at SDCC. Their stuff looked amazing, and I was really excited at the prospect of some quality MIB props.

And while the movie was a letdown, I was more bummed that these props never came to fruition...

Does anyone know if the prototypes are floating around?

Sean

Thats too bad. I was looking forward to these like many others. I actually think the movie is better then MIB2. MIB2 story was pretty awful , the guns were pretty aweful. MIB3 was a fun movie, story might not have been the best but still entertaining with great props and i still enjoy watching it. I think MIB3s guns were very classy and still wish a limited run would be done.

Thats too bad. I was looking forward to these like many others. I actually think the movie is better then MIB2. MIB2 story was pretty awful , the guns were pretty aweful. MIB3 was a fun movie, story might not have been the best but still entertaining with great props and i still enjoy watching it. I think MIB3s guns were very classy and still wish a limited run would be done.

I agree. While MIB will always be the best one MIB 3 was much better than 2.

We spent about $100K in tooling before we had pulled the plug. Aside from the samples we had at SDCC that year, we didn't build any. The interest was so low that we decided to take the $100K loss plus the licensing loss.
That is awful to hear. I didn't think the interest would be so low. I get excited for ANY new replicas that are shown.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back