Men In Black 2 Wall of Weapons Scene

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

firstmark

Anyone have a list of any of the guns used in this scene that are from other productions? I see weapons from Buck Rogers and Star Trek for example. Just curious what else is out of focus. Are there any clearer pictures from this scene out there beyond Screen Caps?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mez7

Sr Member
supersoakers were used for some,

i still have one of them i was going to convert or sell for someone else to, havnt decided

Rusty85

Sr Member
I doubt that he had much to do with all the super soakers, that was probably just left up to the production designing crew. He probably spent most of his time working with the neuralizers, lol. He said it was the hardest thing he ever had to make in that time frame, but I think that was the first movie he was referring to.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.