Men in Black 2 Victoria secrets magazine ad

exetor999

Hello.
Does anyone have a really clear copy of this advertisment from the 2nd MIB movie? I've tried a screen grab, but it's too grainy, and the shots that I have seen on the net are too small, so I was hopin.....

I want to frame it as a background for my MIB prop display.

Thanx

I'll try.

Victoriasecretad.jpg

That's the same one from the movie. They show the magazine open, and then sareena looks down at the page, so she can duplicate the girl in the photo. I was hoping for something a little cleaner for my display.

I gave it a try, but I'm afraid I'm not that good with photoshop.

Attachments

• secret 2.png
    secret 2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
Well, Davy, that looks pretty good. Will play around with it in photoshop, see if I can tweak it up a bit, make it larger, sharpen, and lighten it slightly. I'll print up a test print and see how it looks before I put it on photographic paper. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Thanx

Well, Davy, that looks pretty good. Will play around with it in photoshop, see if I can tweak it up a bit, make it larger, sharpen, and lighten it slightly. I'll print up a test print and see how it looks before I put it on photographic paper. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Thanx
Found this but can't tell if it's an illustration or an actual photo cause it looks bang on to me :eek:

Attachments

• Lara_Flynn_Boyle_Victorias_Secret_Final.jpg
    Lara_Flynn_Boyle_Victorias_Secret_Final.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 84
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back