Men in Black 2 Victoria secrets magazine ad

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

exetor999

Hello.
Does anyone have a really clear copy of this advertisment from the 2nd MIB movie? I've tried a screen grab, but it's too grainy, and the shots that I have seen on the net are too small, so I was hopin.....

I want to frame it as a background for my MIB prop display.

Thanx

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

exetor999

That's the same one from the movie. They show the magazine open, and then sareena looks down at the page, so she can duplicate the girl in the photo. I was hoping for something a little cleaner for my display.

exetor999

Well, Davy, that looks pretty good. Will play around with it in photoshop, see if I can tweak it up a bit, make it larger, sharpen, and lighten it slightly. I'll print up a test print and see how it looks before I put it on photographic paper. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Thanx