Megacon 2010

Blasturbator

Sr Member
Anyone going to Megacon this year

March 12th - 14th, 2010
Orange County Convention Center Hall D
9899 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819

I wanna go, and it would be awesome if more preds come along :D

I'm sorry man I wish I was going, but I moved from Port Saint Lucie, Fl. to Mesa, AZ. I lived about 2 hours from Orlando I went to MegaCon '08 and I saw a pred there don't know if he was from the "Lair" or not. When is it this year?

Been to the last 2 MeagCons. I know I could easily have my Pred finished by then, but I holding it out for DragonCon. And after last year's MC, we think it's too Anime oriented. And I hate Anime. :D
The kids hat don't actually buy a ticket and are just hanging out in the lobby areas are a little annoying. But who knows, Might make it there though.

I wonder if they will be finished with the renovations to the convention center by March. I was just down there yesterday and they were still working on it.

-Chris

Been to the last 2 MeagCons. I know I could easily have my Pred finished by then, but I holding it out for DragonCon. And after last year's MC, we think it's too Anime oriented. And I hate Anime. :D
The kids hat don't actually buy a ticket and are just hanging out in the lobby areas are a little annoying. But who knows, Might make it there though.
I think that is so funny Cujo becasue that is exactly what is was like when I went It was still fun though I met a lot of cool friends from past conventions that I went to both in Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Orlando. I traveled a lot to go to these conventions

This would be my First convention

MegaCon was our first convention, and we had a blast. Even if my car got towed (yeah try going to the impound yard in a Batman Costume.) Then we went to DragonCon and then another Mega. No comparison. DC is out of this world. But you will have a great time, first time will blow your mind.
A few tips, prepay for your tickets. Our first year we didn't and had to wait in a line for at least 1 1/2 hours to get them.
If you're driving in for the day, get there early. By Noon it'll take at least a 1/2 hour to get to the OCCC from I-4.
If it says Customer Parking Only, they mean it. They will tow you. Park in the garage. Another reason to get there early.

Have a good time. :eek:

If you're driving in for the day, get there early. By Noon it'll take at least a 1/2 hour to get to the OCCC from I-4.
I can't remember if I took the turnpike north towards Orlando or hit I-95 then take the Beeline Expressway. I know it was one of those routes I had to take to get there and the last time I went I had to wait in line to even get off the exit ramp

ya I am pretty close by but I can't make it this year. Going to Screamfest and NecronomiCON in Oct and may be going to Either Star Wars Celebration or Gencon in August. May go next year though.

bro it depends on my progress by march if im nearly done im down ill ride out with you but if not i cant ill keep you posted
i only live like 45-to a an hour and a half depends on what time i head out to orlandoor fast im bookin this would be my first too if i can make this one , but truely honestly i dont think i will be done enough to go as my predator havent even ordered my skins and armor yet and im waiting on uratz mike to finish some more of that ghoulhunter armor cuz i want that **** !!!!!!

bro it depends on my progress by march if im nearly done im down ill ride out with you but if not i cant ill keep you posted
i only live like 45-to a an hour and a half depends on what time i head out to orlandoor fast im bookin this would be my first too if i can make this one , but truely honestly i dont think i will be done enough to go as my predator havent even ordered my skins and armor yet and im waiting on uratz mike to finish some more of that ghoulhunter armor cuz i want that **** !!!!!!

yeah dude that ghould pred looks sicks

I'm on the fence. I'm two hours away, but it would be fun. Just finished revamping my primary masks animatronics and I think it would be a great place to try them out.

Kindest Regards,

Alan

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back