Medical Frigate build by Jim C

Re: Medical Frigate / Nebulon B studio scale build

Where in the hell are you going to keep it when its finished????!!!!!! The Detail!!!!! The Windows!!!! Its just too much!!! What A Magnificent Monster of a Model of a Medical Frigate!!!!

1373948514689.jpg

amazing!!!

Incredible build!! :thumbsup :)

I too would love to know what that thing is, it looks so familiar :(

Keep up the good work :)

looks like it came out of a large printer or summit :<

amazing work btw :eek: And it's HUGE! wots the cost of all those kits so far o_0

Your work here and on your website is, simply put, incredible.

Last edited:

I think Dao2 is on the right track. The ribbed thingy appears to be an old printer fusor of some type.

You know, I never really cared for the N-B frigate design in the movies. But seeing yours -- WOW. I wish it had featured in more scenes in Empire and Jedi.

Beautiful job and incredible detailing! Really a work of art.

This is the reason why i won't even bother trying to build a SS ship, i will never get close to the quality that this board produces.

top job.

-z

This is the reason why i won't even bother trying to build a SS ship, i will never get close to the quality that this board produces.

top job.

-z

And thats why im writing a book on model making. Theres no secrets no magic wand required. Just techniques and practice. Never ever say that. The only way any of us get better is practice and technique.

Al

i think its just the knowledge of what parts to use and where to find them that gets me the most.

i left model making many years ago so i am totally out of the loop on what kits are what.

-z

First off: WOW! You're a machine, yep, that's it...besides that, you're doing a hell of a job recreating that model (anybody from ILM watching?)...they should!! Loved what you did with the 3-D pics in the windows. Keep up the excellent work!

And thats why im writing a book on model making. Theres no secrets no magic wand required. Just techniques and practice. Never ever say that. The only way any of us get better is practice and technique.

Al

Never a truer word spoken!

lee

Médical frigate is one of the great design of the saga, in my mind !
Your build is amazing, for sure.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back