MCU Spider-Man - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

It's more that my computer can't handel the file so that I can edit it :/
Gonna have to have a look on my mates computer at some point I think

Sent From The Batcave
My mistake, (I was reading too quickly). So what you need is a psd file that strips out all the webs, and texture? You might also need the actually file to be scaled down to open it. I may be able to do that for you after work.

My mistake, (I was reading too quickly). So what you need is a psd file that strips out all the webs, and texture? You might also need the actually file to be scaled down to open it. I may be able to do that for you after work.
No worries
And no the reverse haha
I need the file to be white with just the webs and details lefts (lines on the legs and black straps) the idea is so I can print it on paper without using a ridiculous amount of ink :)

Sent From The Batcave

_20161219_143734.JPG just did what im asking about on the preview pic just need it on the full scale file if possible :) and thankyou

Hey kenlandrum, any updates on the moving lenses? Because I had this great idea where a face shell is cut somewhere around the chin area and by default, the eyes are "squinted". The idea here is that the wire/string that would move the lenses is attached to the chin piece on the face shell so whenever you lower your jaw, that chin piece moves and the eyes open wide

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 691410 just did what im asking about on the preview pic just need it on the full scale file if possible :) and thankyou
I think this might work for you. I created two files both at full scale. One is in black and white with all the layers intact, the other I flattened out the image in case that lowers the RAM load on your PC. I hope this healp (and I hope it's what you needed). Both files are still huge though so you really might still need it scaled down.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5zUml3bFRF_dFJDOVpvSXRsNzA

Hey @kenlandrum, any updates on the moving lenses? Because I had this great idea where a face shell is cut somewhere around the chin area and by default, the eyes are "squinted". The idea here is that the wire/string that would move the lenses is attached to the chin piece on the face shell so whenever you lower your jaw, that chin piece moves and the eyes open wide
Thats an amazing idea! Athough wouldn't that mean you would constantly have your mouth open? I think theres a way to do it where theyre open by default and when you open your mouth it squints

Thats an amazing idea! Athough wouldn't that mean you would constantly have your mouth open? I think theres a way to do it where theyre open by default and when you open your mouth it squints

Well I had in mind that when you're surprised, you open your mouth and your eyes get bigger. Maybe we can adjust it so that it's not too squinted by default.

Hey guys, ummmmm... Idk of anyone has talked about this before but I've been looking at the set pics for a while now and I would like to say that it look like Tom wears shoulder pads. This could be totally wrong but his shoulders in the suit don't look right. Like, when he hangs or moves his arms the shoulders pop out and look weird... Idk if anyone else has noticed this but here's a picture...
f5273bcdd55256662aed6eaf6dcea46b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How were you able to print these so nicely? Mine keep coming out with random space between the parts space with uneven shells. looks like there are way too many different shapes going through one another.
Had to cut the part up to make sure the prints come out clean and minimize the need for support material.
Now to glue them together!
(you cant really see the details since i have transparent pla, but they are there)

thanks for the files Ken!

View attachment 671981

Hi guys, kinda new to getting things printed here... I was just wondering what height the suit file is meant for?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Hmmm im not sure I understand the problem you are having. Do you have any pictures?

How were you able to print these so nicely? Mine keep coming out with random space between the parts space with uneven shells. looks like there are way too many different shapes going through one another.

Does anyone have faceshell files for this suit, I've been looing everywhere for them, its the last thing i need

I think this might work for you. I created two files both at full scale. One is in black and white with all the layers intact, the other I flattened out the image in case that lowers the RAM load on your PC. I hope this healp (and I hope it's what you needed). Both files are still huge though so you really might still need it scaled down.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5zUml3bFRF_dFJDOVpvSXRsNzA
Cool I can't seem to download or view but I'm wondering if that's just because I'm on my phone will try on ny PC tonight :)

Sent From The Batcave

Hey peeps! Is there a link to the web shooter files like on the first page, but for the 60mm versions that are available to buy from shapeways??

The 70mm versions are too big for me

Hey kenlandrum I made a 3d model of the lens frames that are "half squinted" as they appear on the set photos. I'm only beginning to learn about 3d stuff and I used photoshop to create this and I have no idea why the bottom warped down a bit. I had to guess with the shutters and used the Civil War still image as a reference for the shutters. Hit me up with a PM if you're interested :)

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 11.31.41 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 11.31.28 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome stuff man. I looked through the posts, so my apologies if you mentioned it, but what 3d software do you model your stuff in? I'm moving into that realm and trying to decide what to get. Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back