Unlimited Run MCU/Civil War/Homecoming Faceshell and Lenses Kits

I'm going to be away from the 17th until June 1 with limited internet access so any messages sent during that time may not get responses until I'm back.

A pic of Spideyfit wearing the MCU set

spideyfit MCU.JPG

Last edited:
Hello there. I have been referred to you by many Spidey-heads. I was wondering What is the process of purchasing a set for myself? I currently have the RPC Civil war Spidey. Also how fast is shipping. I would need this by San Diego Comic Con. Thank you.

Hello there. I have been referred to you by many Spidey-heads. I was wondering What is the process of purchasing a set for myself? I currently have the RPC Civil war Spidey. Also how fast is shipping. I would need this by San Diego Comic Con. Thank you.

replied :)

460 bucks? That seems a little expensive.

I typed that too quickly - the $ sign is part of the 4 key on the keyboard. I obviously didn't hit "shift" when I typed that - seeing as how the first post of the thread says the whole kit is $105 USD, I think it should be pretty self explanatory that $460 for just the shell wouldn't be correct?

But I have gone back to edit my response and replace the "4" with "$"

Just realized I never did update the prices on a few of these items. I've recently provided a discount on shells and a few other spidey related things :thumbsup

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back