McQue Remora

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I highly HIGHLY recommend building one of these. If you like to have fun and feel happiness in your dreary life. ;)

http://www.mystery10.com/project/ian-mcques-remora/

PC120024.jpg PC120001.jpg

Rats

Sr Member
Here I am busy trying to see in the windows of the cabin to see Obi, cos he's not on deck..........then it clicked! Ooops!

Beautiful work Jason. Did the base plate come with the kit, or is that something else awesome you whipped up?

They have some wild and wonderful stuff for sale on that site, very imaginative. I've been eyeing off the hornet copter for a while now. hmmm.

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The base is something I made, thanks! I wanted a nice juxtaposition of "metal" and "glass", and then decided the info plate would be a good addition with the ship's line art, and the rest fell into place :)

o2b4wln

Great model and I love you're website, very impressive work.

I'm hoping they will release a new batch of Remora's, I've been combing the intertubes but have had no luck finding one.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.