McQuarrie Vader

I remember what you're talking about, but I don't remember who exactly it was. I think he stopped to work on the McQuarrie Stormtrooper helmet and that one, I think, did get completed. Hopefully he'll chime in here with some progress.

Steveo

:$ :$

Yep. I was among those who had begun. I think SkyGunBro had started a McQ Vader, as well. My mask is within hours of being a completed sculpt. Haven't started the dome, though. The Trooper is still stalled in vacuformer's Purgatory. Partly that's because "Spring Happened". But, "Summer Happened" is next week, so we'll see...

:$ :$

HOLY COW... How did I completely miss that stormtrooper thread? Most excellent work, imaginager... you should be very proud. :thumbsup Do you have any plans of making extra copies?

Unfortunately, that's not the Vader sculpt I remember (although it's also a great sculpt) so, perhaps it was SkyGunBro's that I was thinking of. :confused

At any rate, I hope one of you guys gets the Vader completed... or I may have to try my feeble hand at it. :lol

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back