McQuarrie Vader

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Fizbin, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Fizbin

Fizbin Well-Known Member

Who was doing the McQuarrie Vader helmet sculpt and did they ever finish it?

2. steveo

steveo Sr Member

I remember what you're talking about, but I don't remember who exactly it was. I think he stopped to work on the McQuarrie Stormtrooper helmet and that one, I think, did get completed. Hopefully he'll chime in here with some progress.

Steveo

3. Boba Frett

Boba Frett Sr Member

Wasn't it Kropserkle?

4. Rabittooth

Rabittooth Well-Known Member

5. imaginager

imaginager Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

:$ :$

Yep. I was among those who had begun. I think SkyGunBro had started a McQ Vader, as well. My mask is within hours of being a completed sculpt. Haven't started the dome, though. The Trooper is still stalled in vacuformer's Purgatory. Partly that's because "Spring Happened". But, "Summer Happened" is next week, so we'll see...

:$ :$

6. Fizbin

Fizbin Well-Known Member

HOLY COW... How did I completely miss that stormtrooper thread? Most excellent work, imaginager... you should be very proud. :thumbsup Do you have any plans of making extra copies?

Unfortunately, that's not the Vader sculpt I remember (although it's also a great sculpt) so, perhaps it was SkyGunBro's that I was thinking of. :confused

At any rate, I hope one of you guys gets the Vader completed... or I may have to try my feeble hand at it. :lol