MCM Manchester Comic Con July 2013

Attendees for this event

Bobatrooper
Glyn800
catfoodrob
TK1608
hiphip7855

If i have missed anyone who is displaying please can you let me know or post here i need to let the organisors know numbers by this coming weekend many thanks

Last edited:
While there we all watch each others props but if we do it like we did the display in Birmingham last year, people cant touch anything as its behind a barrier.

Hi Everyone.
We are a couple of weeks out from the event now and have not heard from anyone.
So if anyone is interested in representing the RPF let me know oe Supa Troop as space is at a remium now even though it has been enlarged from last year.
Look forward to hearing from you all :)
Manchester Comic Con

Hi Everyone.
We are a couple of weeks out from the event now and have not heard from anyone.
So if anyone is interested in representing the RPF let me know oe Supa Troop as space is at a remium now even though it has been enlarged from last year.
Look forward to hearing from you all :)
Manchester Comic Con

sent mail a few days ago confirming but as yet had no reply

Guys I need to nail down who is going to this event to display their Props I need to get a definite number sent over to the guys at EXPO ASAP other wise we will have no space allocated to us

please can everyone confirm 100% their attendance by the end of play tomorrow please this event will then be 10 days and counting

many thanks

Guys anyone who is going and will be displaying at this please don't forget to bring along some table cloths pref in black if possible to cover tables for the props. Thanks

like i said i think that costumers should be allowed on this dont take no room up either,it should show all aspects of the rpf,plus folks are not fallin over to sign up to this

like i said i think that costumers should be allowed on this dont take no room up either,it should show all aspects of the rpf,plus folks are not fallin over to sign up to this

As much as id like to say yes to you, I simply don't make the rules ........ The RPF prop Parties have always been just that Prop Parties however we do ours as a display area, which is chained off so the public can view the items.

The Event itself is full of costumers from many different clubs and cosplay groups so as ive said to you previously you are more than welcome to attend the event in your costume as a member of the paying public

Simon , Im still coming over , however I cant afford to hire a van to bring a Dalek .
I CAN bring the interrogation droid , some Big Guns , a few Helmets (inc Death) and the recently restored Star Wars Chopper . Even if we just have a small display this year , we need to show willing !! See you at what time ?? 8.30 ? 9.30 ?
Cheers.
Rob

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back