Matrix Reloaded Operator's Headset

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Reel Fakes

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Gang,

I found this little project that I started a looooong time ago and decided to finish it up. This is meant to be a replica of the headset Link wore in Revolutions. I used as many screencaps as I could cap, and I was even able to get a hold on the exact model boom mic used.

The ear pieces are hand cut/formed steel, the dual headband is aluminum, and I used various circuit boards/wires for the details. I still need to find more accurate adjustment knobs for the temples, as mine are a bit too big, but I'm happy with it.

I'm working on a display stand right now.

Anyway, here it is:

Screen cap:

Thanks Wackychimp.
-Chris

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

prototype7

Re: Matrix Reloaded Operator's Headset

I think this thread is long since dead man... might have better luck sending a pm to the person who started the thread.

I am suprised though... I figured the guys and gals here would've had more posts concerning Matrix props.