Materials For Dreads?

wingerkiller

So ive read around abit and decided to give it a go on dreads as a starting project of mine, now i read something about Cold foam or even called polyuretane, cant find any on ebay realy is there any chance they go by another name or so? or someone know where i can buy this Cold Foam? :)

Yeah í've read your entire thread about it :) didnt realy get if that Black gunfoam is the same that Bombooie uses? :) if that is u saved me some hours of reasearch :p

Made some precise calculations if someone needs Perfect meaturement from top to bot on the dread and precise lowerment in mm each mm i just finished them of, so this is what i came up with, i presume bambooie's meaturement is in inches so 1 inch =2.54cm, Lenght of dread = 61Cm, Diameter 1 ( the thick part) is 3 Cm, and the Diameter 2 (the thin part) is 0.05 MM.

then we go 3Cm - 0.05 = 2.95 Cm reduced thicknes over 61cm So a simple remake of CM to MM now would be 29.5MM Splitted on 610mm would be 0.048MM reduced thicknes on each MM of the length, :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back