Master Replicas Numbered Plaques

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by JD, Jan 29, 2006.

1. JD

JD Master Member

It's been a while since I sent an e-mail to the addresses MR set up to request plaques for the "open ended" limited editions. This was for the ROTS Obi-Wan.

I never received any confirmation nor any plaque.

So, has anyone received theirs? I'm not impatient, just curious.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Well-Known Member

Nope. :angry I don't think they have time to mail them now... :rolleyes

3. dcallisto

dcallisto New Member

I preordered all the ROTS sabers through MR at sale time, still no plaques for any of em, or my Han Blaster and EE ANH. I haven't moved or changed anything with the account, and I sent the emails again in early Jan. just to be sure. I expect I will see them one day. :(

4. BoBoDohn

BoBoDohn Well-Known Member

Stormtrooper blaster? That was set at 3500 in the beginning. At least that is what my original plaque reads (#21 / 3500).

5. JD

JD Master Member

I actually wrote that, then checked then realized I was wrong but for some reason failed to correct myself.

Oops.

6. JediLip

JediLip Well-Known Member

No word on my plaques either. :(

I'm waiting on Anakin and Obi-Wan ROTS plaques.

7. PantheraGem

PantheraGem Sr Member

I sent e-mails in for four sabers, haven't heard or seen anything. I would call, but judging from past experiences I don't think it would make any difference.

8. MRCUSTOMERCARE

MRCUSTOMERCARE Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone.

If you sent an email that is all you have to do. These plaques will not be shipping until late February/early March.

Amy

9. yt

yt Sr Member

Thanks Amy. I was just wondering about this the other day myself.

10. PantheraGem

PantheraGem Sr Member

Since it's now mid-March, I was just wondering if anyone has gotten theirs, or if they have been delayed.

11. tripoli

tripoli Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Nope. Never received my two Luke RoTJ elites even thought I ordered directly and had contacted them.
    I noticed the Luke ANH Signature which is supposed to be a closed edition did not have the limited edition numbers on the plaque either. That was kind of a given noting the size edition way in advanced the past year. And since it is a signature plaque, I don't expect they will redo the signatures which means a display with two seperate plaques.

12. kurtyboy

kurtyboy Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

With MR making so many screw ups is it likely they will lose their license?

13. Gytheran

Gytheran Sr Member

I'm still waiting for my Spec Ops plaque.

14. Darth_Nickel

Darth_Nickel Well-Known Member

I have not received any either. I thought I hear tht they should be sent soon.... not sure what "soon" means.

15. rad1701

rad1701 Sr Member

More MR delays. I mean how hard is it to get some plaques made up?

16. MikeyX

MikeyX Well-Known Member

In a post on Rebelscum on the 7th March Amy stated in relation to the ROTS plaques:

The first of these plaques should be shipping out in about 2-3 weeks.

I'm expecting all five plus the Luke ANH SE second plaque and pic (which will not be for a while yet I believe) - plaque bonanza for me. :D

...I wonder uf they'll put all 5 in one package or if they'll send 5 separate packages all the way to the UK.

17. Benkenove

Benkenove Well-Known Member

I´m also waiting for the plaque and COA for my OPS helmet, but I really think they had NOT even make them...

I dont know why but I guess the "2 months" MR told us will be like 6 months or so...:$

18. Gojira61

Gojira61 Sr Member

No sign of my Han ESB plaque. :(

Jim

19. voice in the crowd

voice in the crowd Sr Member

As long as LFL get their cash MR will keep the license.

20. PantheraGem

PantheraGem Sr Member

I don't even think I'm going to get the Maul FX I once was looking forward to. It's doubtful LFL will be getting more of my money through MR. I don't think I'm the only one.

21. PantheraGem

PantheraGem Sr Member

So MR's been around in the last day or so. Any word on these MR?

22. Benkenove

What I really can assure you all is that I wont make any other PREORDER from MR in all my life ...

And I will have to think seriously if I want any other product... I dont want to take some more risk with them :(...

I really dont know what MR is thinking ...

Dealys: NO GOOD
    More Delays: NO GOOD
    Bad Excuses: NOOO GOOD.
    Lies: .....

23. temponaut

temponaut Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Today I received a small envelope in the mail from MR. I had no idea what it could be.

It turned out to be my Episode III Darth Sidious Lightsaber Worldwide Edition Plaque.

I'm still waiting for the plaques for the Episode III Anakin and Obi-Wan sabers and the Episode V Han Blaster, but am very happy to see that the plaques are actually starting to ship.

Anyone else receive edition plaques yet?

24. Gojira61

Gojira61 Sr Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(temponaut @ May 8 2006, 03:22 PM) [snapback]1240694[/snapback]</div>
    Nothing, not even an e-mail reply so that leaves me still looking for the plaque for my ESB Han blaster.

Jim

25. kurtyboy

I received my Yoda Ep3 plaque but still waiting for the Anakin and Obi.

26. PantheraGem

PantheraGem Sr Member

The Yoda plaque came, waiting for the other two.

27. Boba Flint

Boba Flint Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Got my sidous plaque yesterday.

28. voix

voix New Member

Got my Sidous as well....Finally

29. temponaut

Thanks for your responses.

It sounds as if the Ep. III Yoda and Sidious plaques have shipped and/or are shipping , while the Obi, Ani, and Ep. V Han are still down the road.

30. MikeyX

MikeyX Well-Known Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(temponaut @ May 9 2006, 12:22 PM) [snapback]1241118[/snapback]</div>
    On RScum Amy mentioned a while back that they would be handled one by one, and that the first two would be Yoda and Sidious (both of which I've received as well).

You can add Vader and Luke ANH LE/SE to your list - I'm waiting for just about all of them - but it's good to have the first few turning up :)

31. redshirt

redshirt Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Does anyone know who sells plaque stands like the ones MR uses? I like those style enough to buy that stans style for all my plaques that I make for my props.

32. theotherbruce

theotherbruce New Member

got my sidious a few days ago...not gonna display it though. used the stand for another plaque...

33. Planettera

Planettera Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I got my Darth Sidious Plaque in the mail today. Still waiting for the Obi, Ani, and Darth Vader Plaques.

Did I misundertand or weren't they supposed to have the lightsaber number engraved on there as well, like #0001 of #4000?

34. MikeyX

MikeyX Well-Known Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Planettera @ May 10 2006, 08:14 AM) [snapback]1241828[/snapback]</div>
    You misunderstood - they always made it clear that the second plaques were going to be just that - second plaques with the edition size on them. There was way too much risk involved in recalling the numbered plaques (they couldn't just send another plaque with the number on it as that risks two props out there with official plaques with that number). So this was a compromise, and from QGJ onwards it's back to having the edition size on the plaques (although they now decide the edition size 60 days after pre-ordering has started rather than from the beginning like they used to).

I'm glad they've gone back to the old ways - I really like the QGJ. Also hats off to them for this second plaque compromise - after all they didn't have to do anything at all with these.

35. Benkenove

What about the OPS clone plaques ???

36. qwa_raig

qwa_raig Active Member

So far I have received the Yoda and Sidious plaques, the next set is supposed to start shipping within two weeks or so I heard over on rebelscum

37. jedidave76

jedidave76 New Member

i got my sidious last friday

38. kurtyboy

Sideous plaque received also.

39. stiffminded

stiffminded New Member

<div class='quotetop'>(kurtyboy @ May 15 2006, 03:14 PM) [snapback]1244573[/snapback]</div>
    Stupid question...But does MR send the plaque holders along with the plaques?

40. temponaut

<div class='quotetop'>(stiffminded @ May 21 2006, 10:22 PM) [snapback]1247893[/snapback]</div>
    Yes, they do. :)

41. temponaut

Episode III Obi-Wan plaque received today.

42. rad1701

rad1701 Sr Member

I received one for my Ep. 3 Yoda, Sidious, and just got one for my ESB Han Blaster last week.

43. temponaut

<div class='quotetop'>(rad1701 @ Jun 26 2006, 08:42 PM) [snapback]1268384[/snapback]</div>
    Ah, the ESB Han Blaster plaque is shipping, too? Thanks for the heads-up. :thumbsup

44. arkangel

arkangel Well-Known Member

I received plaques for the Anakin and Sidious sabers almost a month ago, but still waiting for the Obi plaque. I emailed MR customer service last week but haven't received a response yet. I'm glad they are going back to a set edition size for the LEs rather than having 2 plaques.

45. Mola Rob

Mola Rob Sr Member

I received my Han ESB Blaster plaque a few days ago.

46. Duck9000

Duck9000 Well-Known Member

I got the Ani & Obi plaques, but I'm still waiting for a few (Han blaster, Yoda LE, Luke SE)

47. temponaut

<div class='quotetop'>(Duck9000 @ Jun 27 2006, 12:20 AM) [snapback]1268497[/snapback]</div>
    Is the Luke ANH SE shipping a second plaque? I thought the first plaque included the edition number. :confused

48. IndyMike

IndyMike New Member

Nope, the SE didn't include an edition size or the usual photo of the signing. Both the photo and edition sized plaque are supposed to be coming, but I haven't heard anything after a couple of months and a couple of emails.

49. the.rebel.agent

the.rebel.agent Sr Member

I did it for my Sidious saber. I did not send any email requesting it. Just received it. :(
    I bought it from them directly.

50. temponaut

<div class='quotetop'>(mmarosy @ Jun 27 2006, 12:29 AM) [snapback]1268507[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks for the *. I'm glad to hear that MR will be sending the photo at some point. I wonder why they didn't include the photo with the saber. Seems as if it will cost a lot more to ship the photo and plaque than just the plaque.

P.S. Han ESB plaque received today. :thumbsup