Master Replicas Numbered Plaques

JD

Master Member
It's been a while since I sent an e-mail to the addresses MR set up to request plaques for the "open ended" limited editions. This was for the ROTS Obi-Wan.

I never received any confirmation nor any plaque.

So, has anyone received theirs? I'm not impatient, just curious.

I preordered all the ROTS sabers through MR at sale time, still no plaques for any of em, or my Han Blaster and EE ANH. I haven't moved or changed anything with the account, and I sent the emails again in early Jan. just to be sure. I expect I will see them one day. :(

Originally posted by JD@Jan 29 2006, 05:29 PM
This was for the ROTS Obi-Wan and the Stormtrooper blaster.

[snapback]1171201[/snapback]​

Stormtrooper blaster? That was set at 3500 in the beginning. At least that is what my original plaque reads (#21 / 3500).

Originally posted by BoBoDohn+Jan 29 2006, 07:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BoBoDohn @ Jan 29 2006, 07:25 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-JD
@Jan 29 2006, 05:29 PM
This was for the ROTS Obi-Wan and the Stormtrooper blaster.

[snapback]1171201[/snapback]​

Stormtrooper blaster? That was set at 3500 in the beginning. At least that is what my original plaque reads (#21 / 3500).
[snapback]1171240[/snapback]​
[/b]

I actually wrote that, then checked then realized I was wrong but for some reason failed to correct myself.

Oops.

I sent e-mails in for four sabers, haven't heard or seen anything. I would call, but judging from past experiences I don't think it would make any difference.

Nope. Never received my two Luke RoTJ elites even thought I ordered directly and had contacted them.
I noticed the Luke ANH Signature which is supposed to be a closed edition did not have the limited edition numbers on the plaque either. That was kind of a given noting the size edition way in advanced the past year. And since it is a signature plaque, I don't expect they will redo the signatures which means a display with two seperate plaques.

In a post on Rebelscum on the 7th March Amy stated in relation to the ROTS plaques:

The first of these plaques should be shipping out in about 2-3 weeks.

I'm expecting all five plus the Luke ANH SE second plaque and pic (which will not be for a while yet I believe) - plaque bonanza for me. :D

...I wonder uf they'll put all 5 in one package or if they'll send 5 separate packages all the way to the UK.

I´m also waiting for the plaque and COA for my OPS helmet, but I really think they had NOT even make them...

I dont know why but I guess the "2 months" MR told us will be like 6 months or so...:$

Originally posted by voice in the crowd+Mar 14 2006, 12:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(voice in the crowd @ Mar 14 2006, 12:58 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kurtyboy
@Mar 14 2006, 12:35 PM
With MR making so many screw ups is it likely they will lose their license?
[snapback]1205418[/snapback]​

As long as LFL get their cash MR will keep the license.
[snapback]1205726[/snapback]​
[/b]

I don't even think I'm going to get the Maul FX I once was looking forward to. It's doubtful LFL will be getting more of my money through MR. I don't think I'm the only one.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back