Limited Run Marvel's Daredevil Season 3 Mask - DONE

Just FYI, I’m closing the run after the week end even if we don’t get to 10 people as we need to start working on these. We have the materials in hand and production will start at the beginning of next week with an ETC of 2 weeks.

Ok, so I’ve received payments from 10 people so the first run is officially a go.
I’m not taking anymore order at the moment as the materials we have in hand are only enough to make 10 masks (maybe a couple more but I’m not sure). I will let you know if I have any leftovers after the current orders are filled.

Thanks again for your support guys.

Hi everyone,

So a little bit of un update that is kind of a good news/bad news situation.
We have 4 masks that are ready to go right on schedule.
However, last week, we encountered significant issues with one of the fosshape sheets we ordered. There seems to be an issue with the material as we have been unable to shape it properly on the remaining 6 masks. We had to place another order which should be with us at the end of this week (early next week worst case scenario) and we'll finish the remaining masks the week after that.

Given my workload, I would much rather ship all ten masks at the same time so if you guys are fine with the slight delay, they should all be going out during the first week of april. However if anyone of the first 4 people on the list need their mask urgently I can manage to have it sent out by Friday.

Kindly let me know.

Masks are ready to ship. PMs sent out.
First run wrapping up nicely. ;)
Will update the list tonight.

First run went out in the mail yesterday.
First post updated with tracking informations.
PMs sent too. ;)

Now that the first run is on its way to buyers, I've opened a second run with only 5 spots.
Read the first post for more infos. If you're interested pm for payment details. ;)

3 spots claimed so that is just 2 spots left for what will effectively be our last run with the original materials.
PMs sent with payment details to those who expressed interest and first post updated.

Just got mine in! Absolutely amazing, can't wait to get the rest of the costume together and wear this thing out.

Attachments

• image0 (10).jpg
    image0 (10).jpg
    976.9 KB · Views: 250

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back