Unlimited Run Marvels DareDevil Cowl **pics in post #134**

Re: Marvels DareDevil Cowl

I would love to see more pics of this. Can't really find any good profile pics. your modeling skills are amazing.Everything from the show of the cowl is blurry

I think those are fabric..I will try and see about a hood/fabric piece..might be an extra cost. Just waiting for someone to find the right material :)
Hey again Rocket, just wondering, are you also going to be adding the cheek flaps or this will be entirely the top part?

Thanks!

On the list :)
Definitely interested

Thanks its Bimmer modeling this one..he is talented:)
I would love to see more pics of this. Can't really find any good profile pics. your modeling skills are amazing.Everything from the show of the cowl is blurry

LOL but you look so good in the WS mask..you can save up a bit for a few weeks :)
Bro, you're killing my bank account.

On the list :)
Interested

I had a question. I'm not familiar with 3D printed stuff. What is the final product made of? It is a hard resin/ plastic? Latex?
I thought if I ask here I can either
A) Be made fun of or...
B) Help someone else understand this better, as well.
I'm okay with ...
C) Both

Nope I won't make fun :)

So I master the print ie...lots of sanding and cursing :)

Then I mold it.... make a silicone mold

Then I'll make these out of rubber, vytaflex 40 just like my Cap helmets so they will fit snug while being flexible enough to get on your head. Hard resin would need to be giant and people look like bobbleheads when the nose/eyes don't come close to sitting where they should :)

hope that answers in detail?

I had a question. I'm not familiar with 3D printed stuff. What is the final product made of? It is a hard resin/ plastic? Latex?
I thought if I ask here I can either
A) Be made fun of or...
B) Help someone else understand this better, as well.
I'm okay with ...
C) Both

Last edited:

This may also be a dumb question - I can't tell if the actual Netflix cowl has dark lenses or not. A) is that correct or are they open holes? B) if so, you going to attempt that?

Hope this won't be a limited run! I'd love to get one down the line when I could gather more funds for it :)

This may also be a dumb question - I can't tell if the actual Netflix cowl has dark lenses or not. A) is that correct or are they open holes? B) if so, you going to attempt that?

It does have dark red lenses. The thing I'm wondering is wether they are opaque or translucent. Definitely not reflective though.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back