Unlimited Run Marvels DareDevil Cowl **pics in post #134**

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TheRocketeer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So Bimmer and I have been discussing the DD cowl and started to get the ball rolling :)

We have a rough 3D model and have been looking for the material to use for the inserts on the cowl.

Right now I just want to gauge interest in this before printing and mastering.

There is some work being done on his stick/sticks that clip together..probably just a static prop at this point but I am looking into other ways to make it semi functional.

Here are some early renders of the cowl, which will run in a 40 shore rubber like my Cap helmets I could do 60D semi rigid resin for smaller heads
Price will be $254usd + shipping for a raw cast kit.. run in red/maroon rubber or semi rigid resin.

I will do finishing work on this for $220usd

This will fit like my Cap helmet, max 24" if its run in 40 shore rubber

Please post interest so I know if this will go forward :)

1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JKKS

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Marvels DareDevil cowl

I'm in of course. Whatever you can get out there from that amazing show, I'm in.

JKRIB

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Marvels DareDevil cowl

Interested! Would love a size to fit smaller heads 21.5/22 inch