Done / Completed Marvel's Daredevil Black Suit Accessories Mask/Holster DONE - THANKS TO EVERYONE

Re: Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil "Black Suit" Accessories (Mask/Holster) 2ND RUN OPEN

That is not life getting in the way.... That is you needing to take time to care for yourself. Mostly is good that the injury (although high in pain), is easily repairable and that you are not in worse shape than you are. Take care of yourself, and at least on my behalf... take your time.

Rest as much as you can. My timeline is Oct 31, so there is a ton of time to get it here. Rest up and get on the mend. All the best.

Re: Netflix/Marvel's Daredevil "Black Suit" Accessories (Mask/Holster) 2ND RUN OPEN

Put me on the interest list for a Mask and Holster.

What length are the escrima sticks? I already have a set I use for training, and if they are close, it will save the hassle of shipping new ones. And I do hope you have a speedy recovery. I assume they trashed your bike as well as your collarbone. Take care of yourself first, prop stuff is way down the list.

Thanks for the kind words and the understanding guys. Will still do my best to have them out shortly.
Yes of course my bike got trashed as the bus actually rolled over it (hence why it could have been a lot worse) but like I said I was pretty lucky all in all.
Treeman I cut the sticks at a custom length depending on the individual measurements I receive to keep them proportionate with the holster (and people's size).
I'll get back to you shortly about your measurements and if they are close to the sticks you have there's indeed no need to get a set from me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wishing you a speedy recovery mate. I'm in the same boat as Jackal, no rush on mine either :)

Wishing you a speedy recovery mate. I'm in the same boat as Jackal, no rush on mine either :)

Thanks a lot. It's actually not that bad with all the painkillers :lol
The main problem is that I can't do jack on my own and that all this stuff delays the start of my sport season.

On the run front now, I've paid for shipping and printed the shipping labels and documents of all remaining orders this morning.
I'll have a friend pick up some boxes at the post office tomorrow and I should have all orders out hopefully by Saturday.

Last edited:

Just because I was curious, here are some "stick" measurements I took.

Bamboo escrima stick: Diameter 1" to 1 1/16", Length 26"
Nicksdad's Netflix Daredevil aluminum baton replica: Diameter 7/8" to 1", Overall Length" 25 5/8"
Short half of baton: Length 11 15/16"
Long half of baton: Length 13 5/8 + 11/16" for the internal coupler or 14 5/16" overall

Just because I was curious, here are some "stick" measurements I took.

Bamboo escrima stick: Diameter 1" to 1 1/16", Length 26"
Nicksdad's Netflix Daredevil aluminum baton replica: Diameter 7/8" to 1", Overall Length" 25 5/8"
Short half of baton: Length 11 15/16"
Long half of baton: Length 13 5/8 + 11/16" for the internal coupler or 14 5/16" overall

The sticks I cut based on my measurements are 1" in diameter and about 15 3/4" long if this is any indication.
I'm about 5'8 in my suit (with proportionally rather long legs).

OK guys I got some help today and was able to finish packing your orders. They will go out tomorrow. Pants, aquaman1007, Jackal I pmed you with shipping details.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Pants, aquaman1007, Jackal your orders have been shipped today.
Treeman I'll contact regarding your order on Wednesday and I should have some pictures of our new and improved V2.0 mask up very soon.
My friend brought me the prototype today (I couldn't pick it up sooner because of the accident) and it's just a phenomenal job on every single level. I think you guys will really love it.

If the next run is still open, I'd love to be in for the V2 mask, sticks and holster!

Thanks for your interest guys. I'll get back to you about this on Sunday. I just got the use of my second hand back and it makes everything so much easier.

Re: Marvel's Daredevil Black Suit Accessories - Mask/Holster NEW V2 MASK UP 2 SPOTS L

New V2.0 Mask is up in the first post and we are now ready to take orders for a 2nd run.
Please note that the deadline for orders with delivery set before Halloween is Sept. 30th at the latest.
There are only 2 spots left in the 2nd run.

Max Jenius your order is packed and ready to ship. PM sent. Treeman & Prae7oriaN PMs incoming.

Re: Marvel's Daredevil Black Suit Accessories - Mask/Holster NEW V2 MASK UP 2 SPOTS L

Max Jenius your order has been shipped this morning. I pmed you with shipping details.

Bump for 2nd run interest.

For anyone on the fence about ordering these, go for it! This gear is absolutely beautiful! I could not be happier with mine!!

Here's my V1 mask and holster that arrived today against my Raven G-Stars
D2AAB9B9-DA6F-4373-978C-38E4A3F41325_zpsbv2epwxh.jpg

I'm interested in the mask if still available for a halloween costume.

Re: Marvel's Daredevil Black Suit Accessories Mask/Holster NEW V2 MASK 2nd RUN LAST S

1 spots left in 2nd run. Deadline for orders with delivery before Halloween is Sept 30th at the latest. That's only 3 days left to order your gear !

Re: Marvel's Daredevil Black Suit Accessories Mask/Holster NEW V2 MASK 2nd RUN LAST S

2 days left.

last day to order and get your gear before halloween !!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back