Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

So, am I going crazy, or are the first 8 episodes not available to stream anywhere? All I can find (short of buying the entire season on Amazon) are Ep 9 and up...

I didn't understand why......spoilers ahead!!!......they had to disband the team. Most of them were still in SHIELD, just working with other people. It's not like they all quit and moved on to other new lives.

I think it had to do with them being all that was left so they had to split up the group so they could all lead new teams. But no, they did not really explain why they had to do so.

Not SHIELD related but I couldn't find a thread for this. Now that I've finished my SHIELD binge watch, question, Is Runaways any good? I see it is on D+. I was thinking of trying it out or just going back to Peggy Carter.

Is it worth a watch?

I knew nothing about the comic or anything else. Wasn't great, wasn't bad. Hoping for a S4. Don't know it's status or Cloak and Daggers

my fave season was with bobbi/mockingbird, though must admit I hated season 1 & 2 and it took me 3 years before I went back and binge watched them, still looking back I was not keen on them and the season in space I still was not happy with!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back